turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Premades That are Different! $5 (NEW! Sept.2)  (Read 2943 times)

Offline happyknot

Premades That are Different! $5 (NEW! Sept.2)
«: August 27, 2008, 08:02:06 AM»

Welcome to my little corner of the Premade Art forum! Please feel free to browse, offer suggestions or leave friendly comments! There is no obligation to buy but please don't steal my artwork. Thank you for your time and enjoy your stay!

All are currently sold. New portrait being prepared for an october release!

I will keep any portrait you want on hold for you for 3 days. You are free to change your mind about the purchase within that time. If the transaction is not completed by the third day the portrait will go back up for sale again.

After purchasing the portrait I will transfer the .fox file to you directly through AIM or through email. You then have 3 days to decide if you would like any alterations. Small alterations such as adding/substracting markings and jewelry are free. I am sorry but at this time I do not offer any major alterations.

I am not new to buying and selling.
Please view my Ebay Feedback

I accept payments through Paypal only. You can pay with a Paypal balance or with credit!
To start a transaction with me simply send me a private message here or at my DeviantArt gallery or whisper to Chinnamastaka in Furcadia. I will then give you my Paypal address. Once I am paid, I will send you the .fox file and a color legend so that you will have an easier time choosing colors for your new portrait.

Thank you again for stopping by and I hope to hear from you soon!

Warrior Tears ~ fb
Smoking Kirin ~ Phoenixdragon

« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 04:54:48 PM by happyknot »
My DA Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don't give up. ~ Anne Lamott

Offline happyknot

Re: Exclusively Happy ~ Unique Premades $5
«Reply #1: August 28, 2008, 02:07:32 AM»
Please let me know what you think!
I have started work on another winged being ~ perhaps another butterfly or kitter!
My DA Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don't give up. ~ Anne Lamott

Offline fb

Re: Exclusively Happy ~ Unique Premades $5
«Reply #2: August 28, 2008, 04:11:45 AM»
I DEMAND BUYAGE FROM THIS WOMAN!

Otherwise you'll be sorry when she's OMG POPULAR and has no time for such things as premades!

<3

Offline happyknot

Re: Unique Premade ~ Male Demon Fairy $5
«Reply #3: August 29, 2008, 06:23:07 AM»
Aw thanks!  I think my next premade will be more animal-like. Hopefully that will get more interest than this one.

Offline fb

«Reply #4: August 29, 2008, 11:12:21 PM»
free bump!

Offline fb

«Reply #5: August 30, 2008, 05:17:24 PM»
Nother free bump, since someone took up the WHOLE BOARD with seperate posts.  Jeebus.

Offline Lord

«Reply #6: August 30, 2008, 07:31:28 PM»
hope you dont take this the wrong way, but this port made me lol

male demonfairy O_O scary..

Offline happyknot

«Reply #7: August 30, 2008, 08:56:01 PM»
Yeah! I wanted to make a portrait of something no one has ever seen before and might want to build a character around. A fairy that was also powerful and manly maybe...lol! Something that was pretty and evil at the same time...I guess you could say he's pretty evil.
Someday someone somewhere will come along and say "this is exactly what I am looking for". Who knows!

Offline happyknot

Re: Premades That are Different! $5
«Reply #8: August 31, 2008, 02:38:56 PM»
Sunday August 31
I updated the layout of my sales page AND edited the male fairy portrait so that it looks better. Coming up next will be a real furry portrait! I'm inspired!

Offline happyknot

Re: Premades That are Different! $5 (NEW! Sept.1)
«Reply #9: September 01, 2008, 07:27:54 AM»
Monday September 01
I added a new premade portrait! I hope you like him! I really love his wings. Maybe I will do more feathered beings soon!

Offline Lovedoll

«Reply #10: September 01, 2008, 09:27:30 AM»
I may be interested in your new premade! I'm hesitant though, there's no small preview of the port at true size... Sometimes ports look different when enlarged, so it may be a good idea to include a true sized preview as well. =)

Offline happyknot

«Reply #11: September 01, 2008, 10:46:25 AM»
I may be interested in your new premade! I'm hesitant though, there's no small preview of the port at true size... Sometimes ports look different when enlarged, so it may be a good idea to include a true sized preview as well. =)

Each portrait I post includes a link in the description leading to not only other color examples but it's true sized preview. I may have to change my format in the future. Maybe this is the reason why I havn't been getting much interest. Thank you for letting me know!

EDIT: Added actual size previews. Thank you for the comment!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 10:58:26 AM by happyknot »

Offline fb

«Reply #12: September 01, 2008, 02:31:58 PM»
*liiiiiicks the new port*

Offline fb

«Reply #13: September 02, 2008, 09:19:54 AM»
bumpu!

Offline happyknot

Re: Premades That are Different! $5 (NEW! Sept.2)
«Reply #14: September 02, 2008, 11:18:33 AM»
Tuesday September 02
A new portrait has been added! Sorry for the poor resolution on the screen shot though. It doesn't do it justice!

Offline Hoach

«Reply #15: September 02, 2008, 01:41:25 PM»
I think these are absolutely gorgeous.  I'm trying to save up for an alt I'm dying for, but I can give you a free buuump D:

-clings- they're amazing. keep it uup.

Offline fb

«Reply #16: September 02, 2008, 04:56:21 PM»
Holy crap, lovvie.  I squee every time I see a new one!  These are FABULOUS.  Actually- that last one is close enough to perfect for an alt of mine that I'd like it, though with a killer port like that I really may have to rename her....  The other one seems to almost disrespect such a pretty port.

Are you willing to alter it at all perchance?  If not I'm cool, as it's damn good.  If so, meyhaps I'll bribe you an extra dollah? O_o  (I know that's a negliganble amount, but I only have $6 in paypal ;>_>)

So.... DIBS DIBS DIBS! 8D

Offline fb

«Reply #17: September 03, 2008, 05:43:42 PM»
BUMPU

Offline fb

«Reply #18: September 05, 2008, 10:56:55 AM»
MMM LIZARD <3  Thank yew love, she's perfect.

Offline Ook

«Reply #19: September 05, 2008, 11:22:53 AM»
I adore your style :x

Offline fb

«Reply #20: September 06, 2008, 02:25:26 PM»
BUMPUUU 4 U!

Offline fb

«Reply #21: September 08, 2008, 12:38:49 AM»
I BUMP MOAR

Offline fb

«Reply #22: September 11, 2008, 03:09:10 PM»
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a shame I only have GD.

Offline fb

«Reply #23: September 15, 2008, 02:15:47 PM»
Needs moar bump

Offline fb

«Reply #24: September 16, 2008, 11:45:33 AM»
Hey, where'd teh faerie manz go?