turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: No.  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Experience

No.
«: January 26, 2008, 11:52:31 PM»
Edit.
New thread.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 03:42:18 PM by Experience »
we're that country that, when you go all "hay guys lets bomb some shit" we're like "no, dude. that's not cool. don't bomb that country" and then you're like "who the fuck said that? i'l beat your face in." then you realize its us and you're like "oh, its only canada"

Offline Experience

Re: Mage Premade for Auction
«Reply #1: January 27, 2008, 11:08:30 AM»
Bump?
we're that country that, when you go all "hay guys lets bomb some shit" we're like "no, dude. that's not cool. don't bomb that country" and then you're like "who the fuck said that? i'l beat your face in." then you realize its us and you're like "oh, its only canada"

Offline Haggle

«Reply #2: January 27, 2008, 02:41:45 PM»
If it helps it's a really good looking port.

I'd buy if I had a character it'd fit!

Offline Experience

«Reply #3: January 27, 2008, 03:07:50 PM»
If it helps it's a really good looking port.

I'd buy if I had a character it'd fit!
Nobody has mage characters! ;~;

Offline Experience

Re: Mage Premade + Squirrel Permade for auction
«Reply #4: January 27, 2008, 10:17:37 PM»
Squirrel port added.
Bid bid bid.

Offline Experience

«Reply #5: January 29, 2008, 11:03:58 AM»
Bump. >:

Offline Experience

«Reply #6: January 29, 2008, 09:46:50 PM»
Bump?

Offline Experience

«Reply #7: January 30, 2008, 01:42:49 PM»
Mage premade sold for 20GD.

Offline Experience

«Reply #8: January 30, 2008, 09:07:31 PM»
Buuuuuuuuump.
Jesus people. Why won't you bid on the squirrel. She needs some love too.

Offline Dil

«Reply #9: January 30, 2008, 09:10:32 PM»
Quit shitting out ports >:O!

Offline Experience

«Reply #10: January 30, 2008, 09:21:28 PM»
Quit shitting out ports >:O!
Are they really that crappy? ;~;

Offline Dil

«Reply #11: January 30, 2008, 09:37:54 PM»
No, but you make like.. one a day. D;

Offline Experience

«Reply #12: January 30, 2008, 09:52:54 PM»
No, but you make like.. one a day. D;
Well they only take me two or three hours. Geez.

Offline Experience

«Reply #13: January 31, 2008, 09:25:44 PM»
Bump.

Offline Experience

Re: Ram Premade + Squirrel Permade for auction
«Reply #14: February 01, 2008, 07:02:16 PM»
Ram premade added.
Please bid/buy.

Offline Experience

«Reply #15: February 02, 2008, 11:29:16 PM»
Bump.

Offline Experience

«Reply #16: February 03, 2008, 06:57:19 PM»
OMFGFGTZ BIDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Experience

«Reply #17: February 05, 2008, 09:05:19 PM»
Bump.

Offline Maxine

«Reply #18: February 05, 2008, 11:26:12 PM»
damn. that squirrel's hot! it's too bad i'm short 3 gds of even reaching the sb.   :'(

Offline Experience

«Reply #19: February 06, 2008, 01:23:34 PM»
damn. that squirrel's hot! it's too bad i'm short 3 gds of even reaching the sb.   :'(
>:
My god. No one's bid on it, and I have to close the auction for it today.
Jesus.

anything