turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: please read; important update; please read  (Read 13915 times)

Offline Kenny

please read; important update; please read
«: September 10, 2008, 11:03:18 PM»
alright guys...
im really sorry to do this to everyone but the fact of the matter is i cannot afford this
ive been mulling over figures for a while now and with summer only four months away there is no logical way for me to make enough money to pay for this contest
believe me this was not doomed from the start. i had been expecting a lot of money that never came, so i'm very, very low on cash and this is just too much for me to handle.
so here's the deal:

there will still be a first, second and third place.
1st will receive a completed port from me
2nd and 3rd place will receive line art.

i will also pay FULL PRICE for your port if i decide to use it. this applies to EVERYONE who entered the contest.
not everyone will be paid, unfortunately.

im sorry everyone. i really am. i feel bad about it because i know it was a dickish move but i really have no choice. :/ i hope all of you understand.

please NOTE that i have quit taking commissions so that's the only way you're going to get a port from me.

PRIZES
note: not everyone will be paid for their ports. however! if you do not place at all, you are allowed to resell your work! but there are a few exceptions to the rule. i'll specify which character's ports may not be resold below.

you can only place once
examples in my gallery and www.kenny.deviantart.com (new crap) www.evictedhyena.deviant art.com (old crap) duh
prizes MAY go up depending on availability of funds~

Characters:

LEECH
leech is my baby i love him so much LOL
brownie points for doing him, especially since his design is a tad complex!!

click image to enlarge
REMAPS: because of his RIDICULOUS colors, his port can be nonremap. i know black is a bitch to remap lmao.
if you make it nonremap, i'd suggest coloring it in a program other than FSH.ed due to the lack of black shades. using photoshop, sai, or even MSpaint would probably suffice!!
COLOR CODE: t%%%5$9)798%%#
if you feel the OVERWHELMING DESIRE to make him remap, PM me.
CURRENT PORTS:

CLOTHING: you do not have to have him dressed. he usually wears what he's wearing in the ref sheet above, but you can pretty much dress him in anything that doesn't match. since he has no eyes, just eye sockets, he never picks clothes that coordinate. but, if you do give him a different outfit, please dont hide his markings!!
PERSONALITY, HABITS, AGE: he is extremely childish. he has a tendency to drool but is the sweetest little sugar cube you'll ever meet. his age is never specified, but he appears to be somewhere in his teens.
NOTE: any ports done for leech may /not/ be resold. sorry!! his design is just too specific.

FOSTER
fosterrr is weird but his design isnt so complicated. he's a good choice if you dont like doing human faces.
he is a GOATMAN and looks like dis:
CURRENT PORT:

if you do a port for foster, it must be remap. no exceptions!!
REF:

click image to enlarge
he has pretty defined muscles but he isnt a body builder so if you draw him shirtless plz no BULGING MUSCLES. defined, my friends. just... defined.
CLOTHING: he typically doesnt wear a shirt, but if he does, it's a nice button up. he's got expensive taste.
PERSONALITY, HABITS, AGE: he is a smoker of grass and tobacco. he's a nymphomaniac and has NO EXPRESSION WHATSOEVER unless he's stoned lol. mid-20's.
REMAPS: typical remaps...
hair = hair / fur = fur / insides of his ears = markings / shirt = cape, vest / pants = trousers / eyes = eye, badge / belt = bracer / horns = boots
COLOR CODE: t(0'&-7=;;8$%#
NOTE: any ports done for foster may be resold!

BURTON
he's a moth boy thing guy :3
if you do a port for burton, it must be remap. no exceptions!!
REF:

click image to enlarge
CLOTHING: worn denim jeans or black dickies. tends to wear faggy shirts like this and the one in his ref~
ALSO to his displeasure, attends a school that requires uniforms. his uniform looks like this except his is black. no crest required.
PERSONALITY, HABITS, AGE: VERY short fuse, generally looking irritated or bored. excels in math and history but is currently failing all other subjects. academically slow (obviously). changes out of his uniform everyday after school in the boys locker room and goes to hang around the park or library to do homework. doesnt have a job but manages to spend heaping amounts of cash on game consoles and games. has tendency to bite his nails and run his fingers through his hair more often than not. hes not gay but hes not straight either. just please, no limp wrists. 17.
REMAPS: refer to... ref lol. clothes can remap to cape, trousers, and/or vest.
COLOR CODE: doesn't really have a set of colors im happy with yet. when you submit, you may randomize colors or use his current color code which does not match up with the ref: t8)/<F7,0=;%%#
NOTE: any ports done for burton may not be resold!

south park
YOU SURPRISED I HAVE SOUTH PARK CHARACTERS IN MY CONTEST?
I HOPE NOT.

dont know who the tv characters are? look them up!! searching deviantart.com should give you all the refs you could ever want!
please do not draw any of these characters in the south park style!! be creative!!
ages? in the show the boys' ages range from 8-10, i believe, but i prefer them drawn in their mid-late teens.
for all of them, skin is obviously fur, but it's very, very much preferred if it was left non-remap!

KENNY
brownie points if you relate the port to an episode!
CURRENT PORTS:

REMAPS: eyes = badge/eye / jacket = vest / drawstrings = cape / gloves and hood fur = bracer / pants = trousers/ boots = boots / wings (if applicable) = marking
COLOR CODE: t00.1J&55;&%%#

NEW: REAPER KENNY!

click image to enlarge
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BECOME FRIENDS WITH SATAN AND HIS KID
YOU GET TO KILL PEOPLE

THIS IS REAPER!KENNY HE IS PLEASED TO BEHEAD YOU
CLOTHING: HIS OUTFIT is what you see in the reference pic above ok
PERSONALITY, HABITS, AGE: mischief maker with a horrible potty mouth. gluttonous metabolism, constantly eating but never full. gets a kick outta reaping, obviously. tends to make a mess when on his little missions for satan~
REMAPS: coat = cape / coat fur = fur / belt across his chest = bracer / horns and boots = boots / scythe blade = nonremap silver / pants = trouser / skin = nonremap / tail = markings / hair = hair / collar and buttons = vest
COLOR CODE: undetermined.
NOTES: he totes a big mother fucking scythe. nothing flashy, just a typical weapon of mass murder~
he has pointy ears, four horns on his FOREHEAD and a whiplike tail with an arrow at the end (im so original, i know)

you may enter as many times as you want!! there is no limit!!

END DATE

feb. 16th 2009

comment, whisper me on kenny or leech, or PM me to enter!!
if you want to stay anonymous, just leave me a PM to specify!

when your entry is complete, please send the image or file to [email protected] !!
be sure to PM me here once the email has been sent and specify who you are in the email, too!!
once i have received your entry, '- received!' will be pasted beside your name.
any and all portraits submitted to the contest will be held from the public until the deadline has passed.

ENTRANTS:

Aeva
Alice
Anarchy
Andy - received!! LOL
Arley
bffrikki
Dalia  - received!!
danielle<3
Drug - received!!
Elmazi - received!!
Gorgoroth - received!!
Jules
Karp!
Kazari
Lu
Meli - received!!
Mez
MT - received!!
Raisin
Rooke - received!!
Shimon
Shruu - received!!
Sully
Tooth
Vacation
Villette
Wednesday - received!!
Anonymous 1
Anonymous 2
Anonymous 2.1
Anonymous 3 - received!!

NOTICE: butters has been removed from the character choices.
NOTICE: stan has been removed from the character choices.
NOTICE: kyle has been removed from the character choices.
NOTICE: although the characters have been removed from the thread, you may PM me for their information! if you were planning on submitting an entry for one of these characters, don't be discouraged! :D their worth is the same as any of the other characters, but they were cluttering the thread and seemed to be the least popular. XD!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 05:52:39 PM by Kenny »
Craig: what should my sig on faz be
Carnival: me
Joker: the jews have 44 athletes in the olympix

Offline Gloria

Re: do the dew
«Reply #1: September 10, 2008, 11:32:30 PM»
I WOULD ENTER BUT I SUCK.

B)

Offline Kenny

«Reply #2: September 10, 2008, 11:33:34 PM»
fucking enter

Offline Minders

«Reply #3: September 10, 2008, 11:37:25 PM»
I'm in.

Offline Surplus

«Reply #4: September 11, 2008, 01:20:29 AM»
i'll enter.

Offline lu

«Reply #5: September 11, 2008, 04:54:56 AM»
entering~

Offline Cinna

«Reply #6: September 11, 2008, 06:32:28 AM»
I'll enter, all I want to know is if the yellow dots with pink are Leechs eyes what are the ovals underneath? Lol, he is awesome btw.

Offline Gloria

«Reply #7: September 11, 2008, 02:32:31 PM»
I'll enter, all I want to know is if the yellow dots with pink are Leechs eyes what are the ovals underneath? Lol, he is awesome btw.

no, the yellow dots are his eyebrows and the 'oval's are his eyes - he has no eyes, basically, so they're holes in his face. ^_^

since he has no eyes, just eye sockets,

Offline Cinna

«Reply #8: September 11, 2008, 03:40:38 PM»
Ohhh okay, eyebrows...yeah..forgot about those. Thanks for clarifying!

Offline Gloria

«Reply #9: September 11, 2008, 03:53:25 PM»
Of course! Good luck~ #SW

Offline Kenny

«Reply #10: September 11, 2008, 04:56:59 PM»
no, the yellow dots are his eyebrows and the 'oval's are his eyes - he has no eyes, basically, so they're holes in his face. ^_^

lol'd

Offline Gloria

«Reply #11: September 11, 2008, 07:12:49 PM»

lol'd

NICE QUOTE JOB. ;_;

Offline Kenny

«Reply #12: September 11, 2008, 07:35:02 PM»

lol'd

NICE QUOTE JOB. ;_;

thank you

Offline Mez

«Reply #13: September 12, 2008, 10:41:30 PM»
lalala i'm in

Offline Nny

«Reply #14: September 12, 2008, 10:48:03 PM»
I should enter this, but I dunno............

Offline Kenny

«Reply #15: September 12, 2008, 10:59:31 PM»
I should enter this, but I dunno............

LMFAO YOUR SIG

Offline Shinigami

«Reply #16: September 14, 2008, 04:15:42 PM»
Pff, put my name up on there. D:<

Offline Kenny

«Reply #17: September 14, 2008, 08:07:39 PM»
FINE GOD

Offline Shinigami

Re: 75$ grand prize
«Reply #18: September 14, 2008, 09:20:02 PM»
WOOHOO.
btw, I don't know why, but after I saw your icon I imaged Kenny in a tubetop and daisydukes...
GOD I HAVE ISSUES.

Offline Kenny

«Reply #19: September 14, 2008, 10:33:58 PM»

Offline Nny

«Reply #20: September 14, 2008, 10:43:44 PM»
wat

Offline Shinigami

«Reply #21: September 14, 2008, 10:59:41 PM»
Dont hurt meeeeeee ;A;
At least I didn't imagine him in a dress.

Offline Kenny

«Reply #22: September 14, 2008, 11:57:42 PM»
........................ ........................ .......

great, now im imagining him in a dress.

Offline Nny

«Reply #23: September 15, 2008, 02:07:13 AM»
can I enter a port of Kenny in a dress

Offline Kenny

«Reply #24: September 15, 2008, 08:22:17 PM»
just try it