turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: oh shitttt i got banned!  (Read 2828 times)

Sesruc

• Topic Author
oh shitttt i got banned!
«: September 19, 2008, 05:43:03 PM»
yes
in fact i did get banned from tgt
if you are under 18, you are not supposed to be in there!

still right now, i'm pissed not because i got banned (i'm 14 and the rules say that i have to be 18.. there's no reason for me to get mad @ that lol) but because i don't know who ratted me out. tbh, it's not that hard to rat me out because someone had posted something about my age in mystica's guestbook. i didn't bother to delete it because welllllllll. i'm not a dumbass who tries to hide her age. what's funny is that none of the tgt staff caught on to it. dammit, it was right there for everyone to see.

still, it'd be damn well if i knew who did it. lucky for them if i find out that i'm definitely not the type of person who would flame them or harass them in any way. i don't even plan on talking to them if i find out..

but to all who asked, i told them my real age. i never lied. i found out a looooooooooong time ago that lying gets you absolutely no where so now i'm ridiculously honest. seriously, i could've pulled myself off as a twenty year old. but i didn't. i wouldn't.

of course, now someone told a tgt guard and now i'm banned.

i'm crushed though because the IC area in tgt was my hangout spot. i mostly idled there with friends and talked to them via whispers. in fact, i found a lot of good people in tgt. i hate to admit it, but tgt was the only reason why i continued to go on furc. if it wasn't for the friends i found there, i would've quit a long time ago. as of now, there is absolutely no reason for me to go on furc any longer. i've decided that i'm going to quit furc for the most part.

i do not plan on selling mystica even though she still has digos and a lot of empty portspaces. she has over 60 pieces of art and counting and she has two websites. she would cost quite a few $$$.. and i like her way too much to give her up.

so yeahhhhhh. i'm not going to be on furc anymore so don't try contacting me through it. i will be doing less anthro work and trying to get into some more digital painting. i will still however be doing some commissions here on FAZ once in a while if time allows.

sorry for the long post.. but i felt the need to tell somebody(ies).
and please, if anyone asks where i am, direct them to this thread.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:44:39 PM by Sesruc »

Offline Hugo

Re: oh shitttt i got banned!
«Reply #1: September 19, 2008, 06:32:18 PM»
Being banned from TGT is like being banned from a McDonald's restroom.

Offline Azula

«Reply #2: September 19, 2008, 06:35:23 PM»
tl;dr you're an internet tough guy

Offline bowlegged

«Reply #3: September 19, 2008, 06:35:55 PM»
Aww; but it was nice seeing you on furc why quit ;3; Stay and sneak your way in ;3 Just kiddingg haha.

Offline Nny

«Reply #4: September 19, 2008, 06:43:11 PM»

I lol'd.

ANYWHO.
Why would you quit because you were banned from a dream?
Is it just too hard to sit around somewhere else and whisper the people you talked to there?
I've been banned from several dreams that I used to hang out with friends in.
We always just moved on to some other area, talked to each other via whispers, or got on alts to hang out somewhere else.

Offline Azula

«Reply #5: September 19, 2008, 06:48:39 PM»
ITT: internet cool guys

Offline Possessed

«Reply #6: September 19, 2008, 06:53:15 PM»
they're 14 years old and you question them........ they're fourteen 14 14 14 14 thats what 14 year olds do

Offline Azula

«Reply #7: September 19, 2008, 06:56:32 PM»
yo man /b/ is filled with 14-year-olds and they never get banned because they shut their trap and/or pretend they're 20 but it's obvious they're just 14 y/o faggots who just wank to wanna-be jailbait

Offline LSD

«Reply #8: September 19, 2008, 06:58:54 PM»
lol

Offline Tonks

«Reply #9: September 19, 2008, 06:59:28 PM»
what are you waiting for

Offline Jenni

«Reply #10: September 19, 2008, 07:03:26 PM»
if you contact your friends via whisper, i don't see why you'd leave the game because your pixels are on a different screen.

Sesruc

• Topic Author
«Reply #11: September 19, 2008, 07:05:41 PM»

I lol'd.

ANYWHO.
Why would you quit because you were banned from a dream?
Is it just too hard to sit around somewhere else and whisper the people you talked to there?
I've been banned from several dreams that I used to hang out with friends in.
We always just moved on to some other area, talked to each other via whispers, or got on alts to hang out somewhere else.

noooooooo. haha. it's not hard to go somewhere else and sit and talk to the people who i used to talk to. lol. i usually hung out in tgt and that's simply where i got myself accustomed to. ofc, i know there is AI, etc etc.

all in all i needed an excuse to quit furc, and here's my chance.
i'm not mad because i'm leaving furc. i'm just mad because i don't know who ratted me out and i don't understand who would in the first place.

Offline Lord

«Reply #12: September 19, 2008, 07:06:03 PM»
if you contact your friends via whisper, i don't see why you'd leave the game because your pixels are on a different screen.

i hardly even talk on furc anymore but im still playing..

if i do talk to my friends its in whisper / msn / fam / whatev

Sesruc

• Topic Author
«Reply #13: September 19, 2008, 07:07:41 PM»
what are you waiting for

dude i'm off of furc..

Offline Hathor

«Reply #14: September 19, 2008, 08:23:30 PM»
Sucks. Good of you to be honest though.
Go back there in four years time. :o

Sesruc

• Topic Author
«Reply #15: September 19, 2008, 08:54:18 PM»
Sucks. Good of you to be honest though.
Go back there in four years time. :o

oh god..
i kinda doubt that will happen XD

Offline Elettra

«Reply #16: September 19, 2008, 09:13:02 PM»
D:
That's terrible! Why the hell would someone friggin' say something to the staff? I mean..come on. If your presence bothered them that bad, then fuck. ._. Grawr. That pisses me off a bit.

But I'm glad you're not too awful flustered about it and you're looking at it in a positive light. At least you'll still be here and on DA, right, right? ;3 <3 you, honnnnnn. *smooch*

Sesruc

• Topic Author
«Reply #17: September 19, 2008, 09:25:29 PM»
yesss of course i'll still be on dA!

you can bother me all you want through it  :-*

Offline Hugo

«Reply #18: September 20, 2008, 08:58:15 AM»
D:
That's terrible! Why the hell would someone friggin' say something to the staff? I mean..come on. If your presence bothered them that bad, then fuck. ._. Grawr. That pisses me off a bit.
Gee, I don't know. Maybe because it breaks their rules? Sesruc shouldn't even be in FurN let alone TGT. If anyone reported them to Cironir with proof of her age, she would be mapbanned.

Offline Kenshii

«Reply #19: September 20, 2008, 09:06:33 AM»
...Whats the big fuss about TGT? Don't people remember when it went KABOOM for like...I don't know, a few days? People moved on and adapted to new places.

Sesruc

• Topic Author
«Reply #20: September 20, 2008, 10:02:49 AM»
...Whats the big fuss about TGT? Don't people remember when it went KABOOM for like...I don't know, a few days? People moved on and adapted to new places.

there's no fuss about tgt...

Sesruc

• Topic Author
«Reply #21: September 20, 2008, 10:09:13 AM»
D:
Gee, I don't know. Maybe because it breaks their rules? Sesruc shouldn't even be in FurN let alone TGT. If anyone reported them to Cironir with proof of her age, she would be mapbanned.

geeee well. i think everyone knows that, hugo. lol.
i think what kamilia is saying is more of a WHO did it. not WHY.
please note that i had been in tgt for centuries (over exaggeration olol) with plenty of people who knew my age, etc etc. but to have it happen right now is what makes me go wtf. they're pretty late if you ask me.

Offline Glory

«Reply #22: September 20, 2008, 10:47:34 AM»
FurN was made solely for adults looking for a more "dark" (M16+ environment) and thus all the maps uploaded on it have that intention. Even if you are unaware of the activities going on inside... those interesting maps.
It was made to get those maps out of Algeria and such.
TGT is just enforcing Furcadias rules, which is a respectable thing to do I feel personally.
I know I wouldn't want my younger siblings running around a map like that.

please note that i had been in tgt for centuries (over exaggeration olol) with plenty of people who knew my age, etc etc. but to have it happen right now is what makes me go wtf. they're pretty late if you ask me.
Better late then never I guess? c:

Offline Hugo

«Reply #23: September 20, 2008, 11:12:44 AM»
geeee well. i think everyone knows that, hugo. lol.
i think what kamilia is saying is more of a WHO did it. not WHY.

Apparently you didn't because you seem very shocked and think you were banned not because of your age but because people don't like you. I really don't see what your complaint is other than 'damn, they finally caught me'. Not everyone is a drooling moron, you know (I am, but that's another story). Isn't it possible that *gasp* a staff member noticed your age?

There are plenty of better dreams on better maps with better people. If you're going to quit (which you won't because no one ever does), this is perhaps one of the worst reasons to do it I've seen yet.

Offline Mauser

«Reply #24: September 20, 2008, 11:35:07 AM»
i have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding age.

there's going to be adult verification integrated into mature maps anyway, so it would have happened eventually. i honestly don't think this discussion needs to be carried on any further, as i don't see what good will come of it. actions have consequences.