turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: OMFG I BLAME YOU.  (Read 2087 times)

Offline Lovedoll

OMFG I BLAME YOU.
«: September 22, 2008, 12:41:19 PM»
Is it just me, or do players seem awfully unfriendly towards people who have questionable portraits approved? I have this lovely portrait uploaded, and although I was fearful it would be rejected, I worked with the artist to make sure it complies with the rules. There are no private bits showing, no blood, no questionable juices/fluids/whatever etc.

It was accepted, but whenever I sit out in FurN, I have lost count of how many people have whispered me in anger about how unfair it is my portrait got accepted while theirs, which was supposedly less lewd or provocative, got rejected.

You know, I can understand why someone can get frustrated over it. But why get angry with ME over it? What did I do to deserve being cussed at and have insults thrown at me because of something staff did?

I was just wondering if there are more people who have this happen to them, because quite frankly I am getting extremely tired of this. I love my port and take pride in wearing it. I never leave FurN as it is, so it's not even like I sit in Naia with a portrait that may be too much for the younglings. Does anyone know if this falls under harassment? >.>
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:15:47 PM by Starri »

Offline Hathor

Re: OMFG I BLAME YOU.
«Reply #1: September 22, 2008, 12:56:01 PM»
It may fall as harassment, moreso stupidity... but you could just tell them to shut up and hit the ignore.

Some people are dim. If they read the rules of portrait uploading, they would see that port is not breaking any rules. And if they had any sense, they'd bitch at the folk who accept the ports, not the person who uploaded it.

I've seen a lot of complaining about ports with blood on, but that is understandable as some ports have been seen accepted that have more blood on them than other ports that have been rejected. I have complained about it myself on DA and shit, but I would NEVER attack the owner of the port about it. It all depends on the opinion of the person who accepted it, really. Some are strict, others are not.

But it all falls to the fact that if they have a problem with a port, they should complain to the people who have the power to accept or reject.

Offline Sapphirus

«Reply #2: September 22, 2008, 01:36:21 PM»
This is a great suject to talk about.

I had a port on my alt that was "unfairly" rejected because of the joke "fap fap" was on it, but nothing was showing thiugh. There were only motion lines, which was all. Next day, I saw this feline portrait fondling herself, naked too. I took the fap text off it. They still bitched and complained about it.

All I came up with is "Lol Furcadia hates humans being sexy/funny, but they OMG love furries being so sexual erotic?". Obvious because it's a furry game afterall. But it's still kinda unfair.

I blame the port approvers, some will play the "favoritism" act, and allow their friends to so call "slide" with the naughty/explicit ports.

Said Port I tried to upload >> http://sapphydracases.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-Lawliet-Port-92569348

You're no fault to what furcadia people do. If they wanna baww and bitch about ports, they need to do it to the port approvers. And that port has NOTHING wrong about it, it abbided by furcadia rules, that's all that matters. I wear an epic nippless boob port and get concerns about it, I just go "STFU #SI" and go on from there.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:41:10 PM by Sapphirus »

Erde

«Reply #3: September 22, 2008, 02:42:44 PM»

I had a port on my alt that was "unfairly" rejected because of the joke "fap fap" was on it, but nothing was showing thiugh. There were only motion lines, which was all. Next day, I saw this feline portrait fondling herself, naked too. I took the fap text off it. They still bitched and complained about it.

All I came up with is "Lol Furcadia hates humans being sexy/funny, but they OMG love furries being so sexual erotic?". Obvious because it's a furry game afterall. But it's still kinda unfair.

I blame the port approvers, some will play the "favoritism" act, and allow their friends to so call "slide" with the naughty/explicit ports.

Said Port I tried to upload >> http://sapphydracases.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-Lawliet-Port-92569348

You're no fault to what furcadia people do. If they wanna baww and bitch about ports, they need to do it to the port approvers. And that port has NOTHING wrong about it, it abbided by furcadia rules, that's all that matters. I wear an epic nippless boob port and get concerns about it, I just go "STFU #SI" and go on from there.

since it says that and has motion lines, one can only assume he's masturbating. and nudity is a bit more tasteful that having the idea in place, even if it isn't actually being shown. they might also think the white stuff is something bad.

i think it's just easier to upload a portrait that isn't leaning on that curve.

Offline Sapphirus

«Reply #4: September 23, 2008, 07:36:40 PM»

since it says that and has motion lines, one can only assume he's masturbating. and nudity is a bit more tasteful that having the idea in place, even if it isn't actually being shown. they might also think the white stuff is something bad.

i think it's just easier to upload a portrait that isn't leaning on that curve.

They said they don't want his hands "anywhere" under him. Lol, what hyprocritsy. But they allow it on other ports. Removed the line motions.

Offline Nny

«Reply #5: September 23, 2008, 07:54:00 PM»
Whaaaat.
I've seen you ingame with that port and honestly, I think it's fucked if anyone has something against it.
It's just like... "hi this is my butt." WHAT IS SO HORRID?
I've seen port accepted that are things squirting out of nipples, and I've even seen one of someone giving/receiving a blowjob. (WHICH WAS KINDA LOL OKAY)

I've had people whisper me about my H.U. mask port.
Saying that it's gross that his eyes are bleeding.
anyone with a brain and eyes could see that it is paint on a mask k.

SO IN CONCLUSION.........
people are stupid.

Offline Azula

«Reply #6: September 23, 2008, 07:59:32 PM»
BAWWWWW

Offline La-la

«Reply #7: September 23, 2008, 08:38:57 PM»
personally it looks to me like the character in the port is about to get effed in the a. but i'm not ever going to submit a port with blood on it because i know there are kids on furc, so i'll never have a port rejected, thus, no reason to bitch.

Offline Azula

«Reply #8: September 23, 2008, 08:46:25 PM»
violence is fucking horrible don't you ever fucking show violence but sex is okay

Offline Lovedoll

«Reply #9: September 24, 2008, 07:47:34 AM»
I've had people whisper me about my H.U. mask port.
Saying that it's gross that his eyes are bleeding.
anyone with a brain and eyes could see that it is paint on a mask k.

I dunno if I saw the port, but the whole eyes bleeding thing... If it were a vampire nobody'd say a fucking thing, lawl. Since it's cool to have a vampire crying tears. Little emo shits. >: /random thought.

BAWWWWW

Keep those kind of comments off my thread, please and thank you.

Offline Azula

«Reply #10: September 24, 2008, 12:41:09 PM»
this should've been placed in in-depth talk then!

in any case that wasn't directed toward you and more directed to the "lulz ppl r stupid" comment.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 12:45:00 PM by Taylor »

Offline Lovedoll

«Reply #11: September 24, 2008, 01:26:41 PM»
this should've been placed in in-depth talk then!

in any case that wasn't directed toward you and more directed to the "lulz ppl r stupid" comment.

I shouldn't need to have to put a thread in in-depth to expect half a decent response beyond a "BAWWW".. :/

But anyways. I think I'll go ask someone to see if this is harassment, I can't even go a night without someone bitching me out over it, it seems.

Offline Azula

«Reply #12: September 24, 2008, 01:34:16 PM»

that is all i have to say.

Offline Hathor

«Reply #13: September 24, 2008, 01:47:23 PM»
rofl

If someone whispers just to bitch at you, then stick them on ignore and silent rule, it is what the higher ups will say anyway...

Offline Possessed

«Reply #14: September 24, 2008, 01:51:35 PM»
OH CHRIST ON A GAME WHERE PEOPLE ARE FURRESS MY PICTURE WONT GET APPROVED BECAUSE IT HAS THINGS ON IT BUT HERS WILL THIS ISNT FAIR WAHHHHHHH

christ its like this game has turned into teen drama and thats it. if you would just leave the 15 year old girls alone they wouldn't become excessive but op, unfortunately thats just whats happening. for fucks sake this is furcadia where NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE A RATS ASS ANYWAY

that is all i have to say.
w

oh god no ;__;

Offline Lovedoll

«Reply #15: September 24, 2008, 01:52:29 PM»
rofl

If someone whispers just to bitch at you, then stick them on ignore and silent rule, it is what the higher ups will say anyway...

Well, when it seems to be a new person every time... It makes silence ruling difficult. <.<

anything