turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Happy Holidays!  (Read 950 times)

Offline Narnia

Happy Holidays!
«: December 24, 2007, 03:58:32 PM»
First off, let me thank everyone that has helped FAZ reach nearly 100 members in just over one week. That's magnificent! I look forward to incorporating some new things into the site shortly and offering subdomains for a small fee that'll point directly to your FAZ profile (kind of DAish for you). If you have anything about the site you love, hate, or would like to see added, please let me know. I love to see suggestions posted on the forum, but I'm just as eager to receive them via my other contact methods (just let me know who you are when you contact me).

Some quick stats about the gallery. We currently (in just over one week) have 575 images uploaded by 97 active members, which have been viewed just under 3,225 times. So continue to spread the word and let everyone know that FAZ is the place to be if you are a Furcadia artist.

I hope that everyone has safe and happy holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-Narnia
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

anything