turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Secret Santa ~  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Adielle

Secret Santa ~
«: November 03, 2008, 05:59:28 AM»
So, while there is enough interest!

Please don't forget about Alabaster Sea's contest if portraits are more your style, but if your like me and really don't have the time or just plain don't like making portraits, feel free to join the Christmas Character Art Exchange.  This is also cross-posted to my DA journal for those who don't use FAZ.  Feel free to advertise.  It will be great to have a bunch of wonderful people join.  <3
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 11:19:04 PM by Adielle »
Goodbye my Sunshine, for we are but smoke and ash...

My Gallery.

Offline Nny

Re: Secret Santa ~
«Reply #1: November 03, 2008, 06:10:09 AM»

Offline Adielle

«Reply #2: November 03, 2008, 06:14:57 AM»
I'd be doing character art exchange, not portrait.  Not everyone out there makes portraits afterall (I used to, but really dislike them now).

My Gallery.

Offline Lovedoll

«Reply #3: November 03, 2008, 06:27:00 AM»
I'd be doing character art exchange, not portrait.  Not everyone out there makes portraits afterall (I used to, but really dislike them now).

Yeah, that's the main reason I didn't enter that particular Secret Santa. I like doing non-remap port collabs with my friend, but on my own... I can't pixel whatsoever, so I was a bit disappointed that it was solely based on ports.

I'm also afraid that interest for your SS will be partially ignored because of Ala's popularity and people already having entered that one. :(

Offline Zim

«Reply #4: November 03, 2008, 02:08:21 PM»
I entered Alabaster's already, but I'd be very interested in a character art one too. I say go for it and see how many people respond. I'm sure there will be a fair few who don't like to do ports, but would love to do some other form of art.

Offline Elettra

«Reply #5: November 03, 2008, 03:19:12 PM»
I'd definitely be willing to participate. I was actually starting to get a bit discouraged cause I would have loved to enter the portrait one, but I've never done a port in my life, and don't plan to start. You should really start it up! Even if there's not too many who participate, those who do will still have fun, right? ;P

Offline Hermes

«Reply #6: November 03, 2008, 04:05:06 PM»
I'd be interested too since I'm not a port person really... and Kamilia summed it up nicely since I'm in the same boat, port-wise. ^^;

Art © Sushi on dA - Species © Theme on FA

Sesruc

«Reply #7: November 03, 2008, 04:20:08 PM»
yeahhhhh i'd be interested in a character art SS too.
i'm not good at ports and fact of the matter is that i don't want to make 'em.

and if you do decide to have a SS, you could probably try contacting ala to see if she's willing to advertise for you in the port SS thread or something.

Offline Mala

«Reply #8: November 03, 2008, 06:39:05 PM»
i love doing character art and its way easier for me than ports. (plus i've been doing it way longer)

it'd be fun to have one with plain art c:

Offline Desade

«Reply #9: November 03, 2008, 08:49:13 PM»
Ohhh fun! I'm already in the other port one, so this shall complete my collection. :D
~~~

Offline Adielle

«Reply #10: November 03, 2008, 09:40:47 PM»
Alrighty, I shall set up ze thread today then!

My Gallery.

Offline Adielle

«Reply #11: November 03, 2008, 11:19:42 PM»
Just set up the thread and also cross-posted to my DA, please read my first post, I just eddited it with the information.

My Gallery.

anything