turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: hay guys sup. price please?  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Experience

hay guys sup. price please?
«: November 09, 2008, 01:38:36 PM»
3:47 AM 11/30/2008

I made two ports today. I, personally, think they're extraordinary, but I want to know what you guys think.

Won't You Come In?
100%, drawn totally from scratch, including the background. Proud of how the background turned out, and her face.

Just Soar.
The shading on this was difficult, but I think I did it well enough, especially on the tail and scarf. I absolutely love this one, but I have no use for it. (Drawn from scratch again, but did not create background.)

Could you please try to price one, the other, or both? Again, I'm not sure if I'll sell. I only will if I get a high enough offer (hence why I'm not putting these straight up for auction).

Any and all constructive comments are welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for your time.~
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 03:55:47 AM by Experience »
we're that country that, when you go all "hay guys lets bomb some shit" we're like "no, dude. that's not cool. don't bomb that country" and then you're like "who the fuck said that? i'l beat your face in." then you realize its us and you're like "oh, its only canada"

Offline sarragh

Re: Price this please -- Bunny Pin-up Portrait
«Reply #1: November 09, 2008, 02:00:31 PM»

Offline Mido

«Reply #2: November 09, 2008, 03:30:23 PM»
holy shit this is a good bunny :<

Offline Experience

«Reply #3: November 09, 2008, 03:32:07 PM»
holy shit this is a good bunny :<
Thank you~
Any idea how much it could sell for? (GD and PP)
we're that country that, when you go all "hay guys lets bomb some shit" we're like "no, dude. that's not cool. don't bomb that country" and then you're like "who the fuck said that? i'l beat your face in." then you realize its us and you're like "oh, its only canada"

Sesruc

«Reply #4: November 09, 2008, 03:36:20 PM»
pretty shading

i'd recommend outlining the iris some with black or a dark color. because in some of the previews with the lighter eye colors it's difficult to distinguish her iris from the white of her eye.

Offline sasuki

«Reply #5: November 09, 2008, 05:28:45 PM»
i think this could sell for atleast 15 - 20 dollars.

Erde

«Reply #6: November 10, 2008, 12:53:01 PM»
i think this could sell for atleast 15 - 20 dollars.

agreed.

Offline Megginator

«Reply #7: November 10, 2008, 04:54:37 PM»
yeah, i'd pay about 15 gd for this.

its lovely!
<3

Offline Electric Guitar

«Reply #8: November 15, 2008, 01:05:49 PM»
This is lovley! I would agree that it'd be around 15-20gd, but you could also try auctioning it off and see if you couldn't get a little more.

Offline Experience

«Reply #9: November 20, 2008, 01:07:12 PM»
I'd try auctioning, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get more than 20GD.

Offline Experience

Re: hay guys sup. price please?
«Reply #10: November 30, 2008, 03:56:25 AM»
Put up links to new portraits for people to look over, comment on, and price.

Offline Creek

«Reply #11: November 30, 2008, 09:53:20 AM»
Wow, theyre both extremely gorgeous.... i'd pay at minimum 15[maybe even 20]  [thats just my mind of course <3]

Sesruc

«Reply #12: November 30, 2008, 10:45:39 AM»
like wise, very nice shading :)

Offline Anarchy

«Reply #13: November 30, 2008, 12:27:41 PM»
Beautiful work, I'd say 10 - 15 paypal and 15 - 20 furc shit.

Offline Lovedoll

«Reply #14: December 01, 2008, 04:30:52 PM»
8-12GD a piece.

The shading is well done, but the anatomy is lacking in some places. A few things I noticed are things Sesruc already pointed out with redlines, but I'd like to specify some things that bother me.

In the first one, I am very distracted by the breasts. Not because of perverted reasons, but because the way you shaded them makes them look like balls glued onto the chest rather than pushed up cleavage. Assuming those are real breasts and the dress is fitted tightly to create the cleavage, the dress would need to be higher. In the port, the breasts should be half hanging out of the dress due to squishing and lack of support. I suppose they are just lacking the softness that makes them look natural and part of the body. The harsh shading defining the top curve of the breasts also adds to the 'hard round balls' feeling. So, in short; fitting the dress higher, giving squish and softening the shading will make them look much better in my opinion.

In the second port, there are only two things that really stand out to me. One, the head seems rather large for the body, though that might be the impression given due to the angle of the shoulder/arm. And two, at that angle of the face, the eye should not be showing at all. The eye is drawn in an angle that would suggest a profile view, however you only defined the cheekbone and the chin. The way you have drawn the eye, if she were to look straight at us her eye would be placed on the temple. It's a very different and intriguing pose, but also a very difficult one to get right.

Hope that helps. :3

Offline Mala

«Reply #15: December 01, 2008, 06:56:24 PM»
mm around $10-$12 is what i'd pay. they're both gorgeous c:

anything