turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Handcrafted Jewelry for sale  (Read 768 times)

Offline Timber

Handcrafted Jewelry for sale
«: November 10, 2008, 03:37:52 PM»
Hello there!

The jewelry listed listed on this website is all copyrighted to be, please don't steal the deigns or try to rip off knock-offs of your own. Most of these pieces take Over five hours to make and a lot of patience. If you want one that badly, then buy one. They are worth the money.

Name: Island Girl

Featured is a one of a kind, handcrafted jewelry set made of natural colored paua shell. This beautiful two-tier necklace comes in a set that includes matching earrings, and anklet and a bracelet.

The set price for this item is $65.00 CAD PayPal. Shipping will be added to the cost, I would need to know where you live before hand to find out how much shipping would cost.

Name: Safari

Featured is a one of a kind, handcrafted jewelry set made of natural colored paua shell. This beautiful two-tier necklace comes in a set that includes matching earrings, and anklet and a bracelet.

The set price for this item is $65.00 CAD PayPal. Shipping will be added to the cost, I would need to know where you live before hand to find out how much shipping would cost.

For more Jewelry by Cassia you can check out the following link:

www.-camou-.piczo.com

As for custom jewelry and already sold/no longer available jewelry; I may be able to do something as a special request. Just ask.

Timber (In game),
[email protected],
Via PM or Post here.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 03:45:37 PM by Timber »

anything