turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [Resolved] Popup PM  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Sanne

[Resolved] Popup PM
«: February 04, 2008, 06:32:46 AM»
Hey! :)

I was wondering, are popups for PM's disabled? I've set it so that whenever I get a PM, it'll give me a popup saying "You've received a new private message. Click on OK to open it in a new window." because I'm horrible at looking whether I've new PM's or not.

But I noticed that it never popups for me. I've FireFox set to allow popups from this site and the function works on my own SMF forum.

Just wondering. I'd love for it to be back if possible. :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:44:08 PM by Narnia »
"Deep down inside, you wish you were skinny."
"No. Deep down inside, you wish you had half the confidence I have to be yourself."

Offline Narnia

Re: Popup PM
«Reply #1: February 04, 2008, 04:40:57 PM»
It should not be disabled. I'll look into it ASAP.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Narnia

«Reply #2: February 24, 2008, 04:53:07 PM»
Please let me know if this issue has been resolved for you with the update to FAZ.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Sanne

«Reply #3: February 24, 2008, 05:29:22 PM»
Yes, it has. Thanks! :)
"Deep down inside, you wish you were skinny."
"No. Deep down inside, you wish you had half the confidence I have to be yourself."

Offline Narnia

«Reply #4: February 24, 2008, 05:43:55 PM»
Glad to hear it!

anything