turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Oh yayy, beep's reviews!  (Read 1631 times)

Offline MT

• Topic Author
  • This is the most sober I've ever been in an airport.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Windows User Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary
Oh yayy, beep's reviews!
«: November 24, 2008, 06:00:07 PM»
Beep’s reviews, in no particular order! (What ever name comes to mind first :B)

COMMISSIONS:

Hugo: HI sorry. Got a wiggler from hugo and every time i see it it puts me into a seizure because of how awesome it is. if you get a wiggler it will make all your dreams come true

Dwy: I love this girl!! By far one of my favorite port artists, her ports are always gorgeous. If you have the money and the chance, I totally recommend her! I got a port for beep which was amazing and manages to make me smile every time i look at it, same with the one for fivel! She really nailed both characters and I'd LOVE to commission her again if I get the chance <3 very sweet person.

kellyn: Kellyn's ports are so hilarious. They're very affordable and if you want your character to look insane and awesome, go to her. got a port for fivel that makes me and my friends laugh every time we see it.

centradragon: I love her art! I just got my pic from her today, and I'm in LOVE with it. She really got into the drawing and I love how she drew fivel. very sweet and I didn't mind waiting for the picture, which wasn't even a long wait! Highly recommended.

Centurymon: One of the first people I've commissioned for something other than a port. They're an incredibly popular artist on DA (http://centurymon.deviantart.com/) and I was very excited to be able to get art from them! I got a chibi drawing of beep, which I got in less than 24 hours of asking for a chance to commission her in the first place. (commissioned pic is resized into my current icon) Reasonable prices, and incredibly adorable style! Recommended without a doubt.

Noxturnal- Gosh, I am in love with this girl's style! The port I got from nox is amazing, and took no time at all! A little on the expensive side, but in my opinion totally worth it, and I highly recommend her! Unique style and very sweet person <3

Pickle- Definitely has one of the cutest styles I’ve seen around for ports and I LOVE the port I got from her! Highly recommended and very little waiting time for my port.

Feri- Feri is a great friend, and an incredibly talented port artist! I have 3 ports from her, 2 were actually a gift, and then I actually did pay her for one :P Very little waiting time, and she's by far one of the most unique port artists I've seen. She doesn't do them that much anymore, but if she does open commissions soon, I seriously recommend trying to grab a commission slot.

Jenni- I was SO happy that I was able to commission jenni. One of my favorite port artists, I love her style so much! The port I got was delivered in a good amount of time and I love how she drew beep c: Highly recommended when you ever get the chance to commission her.

Heartkitty- I didn’t really commission her, but me and cass won her kiriban (which made me have to do what I can only describe as an autistic victory dance) and my port I got was amazing. Her style is really gorgeous and unique, and its one of my favorite ports I have.

Lu- Commissioned Lu for a port, and was delivered very quickly! Her style is changing a lot, but her ports are still very cute.

Mez- Adorable style! I commissioned her for a chibi port of beep, which I still am in looove with. I also commissioned her for a ref sheet of my character Poop. It went over very quick and there were no issues with payment/receiving the art.

Tolita- Such a sweetheart! The port she did for beep is amazing, and I just might commission her again. ;) High quality work, excellent prices  and cute style. Recommended!

Smidge- Smidge's style is extremely unique, and the port I got from her for fivel is adorable and I really love it! Recommended.
~~update: Also commissioned her for a port of my character, poop! I loveee it, and get comments about it all the time ;D

Pangolin Ventriloquist (sp?)- Commissioned them for a port of beep. They showed me progress with each step, and I am in LOVE with the finished product! Their style is very unique, and I totally recommend them.

Experience- I finally got the chance to commission her! I am seriously impressed with the finished product, very high quality work. She's affordable and pretty quick, if you get the chance, commission her.

TRADES:

Rooke- One of my best franndsss on furc, and awesome artist! C: We traded 2 times and collabed to make a couple port. Her stuff is adorable and you should totally check her stuff out!

Rikki- Did a trade a while ago, but I still love the port she did for beep! Adorable style, recommended if you want something very cute.

Wonka/Gaz- We did a trade, and I totally loved her half for me! the trade in general was very quick and there weren't any difficulties. I think it was the first full body port I’ve ever gotten for beep, and it’s adorable.

Asphyxiation- I started a trade with her in the very beginning of january. I completed my portrait for her, sent her the file and she uploaded it, however I have never gotten any progress on her half for me whatsoever, nor a single reply from various PMs I've sent her. I went to her DA and saw that she owes tons or art to people, so I highly doubt I'll ever get my half.
~~Although she now completely disappeared from furcadia and the internet, if she ever comes back: Do not commission her or do a trade with her!

Skatt- We did a quick, fun trade! Her art's adorable and she's improving very quickly. she picture she did of fivel is adorable and she's a sweet person :)

BRAINFART, CAN’T THINK OF ANYONE ELSE tell me if I missed you because I KNOW I missed people.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 12:45:48 PM by MT »

Offline MT

• Topic Author
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

Re: Oh yayy, beep's reviews!
«Reply #1: July 11, 2009, 05:32:41 PM»
+ Dwy, smidge, kellyn, skatt, centradragon

Offline Sedde

«Reply #2: July 12, 2009, 03:35:04 PM»
ilu ilu ilu

Offline MT

• Topic Author
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

«Reply #3: July 12, 2009, 04:11:41 PM»

Offline Hugo

«Reply #4: July 14, 2009, 01:25:52 AM»
I didn't draw anything for Beep. Never.

Offline Feri

«Reply #5: July 14, 2009, 03:30:46 AM»
ummmm hi ilu :B

Offline MT

• Topic Author
  • View Gallery
    • View Profile
    • FA

«Reply #6: July 14, 2009, 12:44:27 PM»
I didn't draw anything for Beep. Never.

my b

and ilu too feri :3