turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Remappable Premade Feline and Canine Portraits  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Nisari

Remappable Premade Feline and Canine Portraits
«: November 26, 2008, 11:16:58 PM»
All for sale.  Asking for 3 GD ^^ I'm willing to make slight changes too. :D 

I'll make the background of your choice for this one. <3

Contact Information:

On furcadia: Nisari
AOL Instant Messanger: AriaStrife8
Email: [email protected]
How to draw a picture:  Start with a blank surface.  It doesn't have to be paper or canvas, but I feel it should be white.  We call it white because we need a word, but its true name is nothing...Black is the absence of light, but white is the absence of memory, the color of can't remember.

Offline Nisari

Re: Remappable Premade Feline and Canine Portraits
«Reply #1: November 26, 2008, 11:18:09 PM»
These pictures are fuzzy because they were changed to Jpegs too. x.x
How to draw a picture:  Start with a blank surface.  It doesn't have to be paper or canvas, but I feel it should be white.  We call it white because we need a word, but its true name is nothing...Black is the absence of light, but white is the absence of memory, the color of can't remember.

Offline Nisari

«Reply #2: November 27, 2008, 12:47:07 AM»
^^

Offline Nisari

«Reply #3: November 27, 2008, 12:58:17 AM»
bump

Offline Nisari

«Reply #4: November 27, 2008, 01:14:54 AM»
Bump

Offline Nisari

«Reply #5: November 27, 2008, 02:45:10 AM»
Bump

Offline Nisari

«Reply #6: November 27, 2008, 02:23:45 PM»
bump

Offline Kye

«Reply #7: November 27, 2008, 10:21:04 PM»
Good luck. c:

Offline Nisari

«Reply #8: November 29, 2008, 01:10:22 AM»
Thanks  =0

anything