turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Help Me Price My Ports  (Read 755 times)

Offline Archery

Help Me Price My Ports
«: February 07, 2008, 10:29:37 PM»
Generally I charge 5 GD or 1 port space for my port making services.

I've been thinking to up the prices, but I wanted to check on here to see if you lot think I should or not.

My examples?  The avatar I use on here is a port I made, as well as the one in the signature banner. (All ports with the green highlighted "MH" or "MW" are by me)

Other examples of my ports may be found in my gallery. (:
  [Insert Cool Stuff Here] 

Offline Wizard

Re: Help Me Price My Ports
«Reply #1: February 07, 2008, 10:36:11 PM»
Ooh. Nice stuff!

Five GDs is a good number that might give you an upper hand when people are looking for nice looking ports that're relatively cheap, but if you're really looking to raise your prices, I'd say you could price them at maybe six, seven or eight GDs instead, depending on how much work you put into it. Iunno, just my opinion.

Offline Archery

«Reply #2: February 07, 2008, 10:38:11 PM»
Ooh. Nice stuff!

Five GDs is a good number that might give you an upper hand when people are looking for nice looking ports that're relatively cheap, but if you're really looking to raise your prices, I'd say you could price them at maybe six, seven or eight GDs instead, depending on how much work you put into it. Iunno, just my opinion.

I personalize in feral (wolven) port art.  I spend anywhere from 1 to 5 hours on a single port.  Depends on how smoothly it goes. xD Hehe.

Thanks for the input <3 I do appreciate
  [Insert Cool Stuff Here] 

Offline Wizard

«Reply #3: February 07, 2008, 10:43:40 PM»
I personalize in feral (wolven) port art.  I spend anywhere from 1 to 5 hours on a single port.  Depends on how smoothly it goes. xD Hehe.

Thanks for the input <3 I do appreciate

Ooh! Well, your ports are awesome, but do remember that there're quite a lot of artists out there who specialize in feral, so while your ports are worth around ten GDs or so, it might be a good idea to keep a relatively lower price to help you against all the competition. Maybe you should stick to around six/seven at the very most, and don't be afraid to change prices around depending on those of other feral port artists. <:3 I dunno, s'just speculation!

anything