turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Tablet  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Jadyn

Tablet
«: February 08, 2008, 01:42:23 AM»
Okies. I just got a tablet, and I'm curious if there is any advice people could give on a program to draw with cause.. I guess I move my pen to quick for everything to pick up in Paint and Adobe Photoshop, it's kinda annoying. Or, perhaps someone can direct me to where I would adjust the settings? And if this doesn't go here. XD Sorry. It looked like the best place.

Offline Eevee

Re: Tablet
«Reply #1: February 08, 2008, 02:49:00 AM»
I never had that problem when I got my tablets. There should be a tablet icon in the icon tray you can double click on for tablet properties, if not, unplug and replug the tablet and one should appear.

If that doesn't work read whatever manuals came with the tablet I suppose lol

Sesruc

«Reply #2: February 08, 2008, 11:29:03 PM»
yeahh, what mynt said.
the tablet -should- be able to pick up mostly everything done.
if you don't have the tablet icon in the icon tray, go to start>programs>wacom tablet>wacom tablet properties & adjust accordingly. if i am correct, you aren't really able to set the "detection speed" in your case. i think you can only change the pressure sensitivity and the tilt. if you have something other than a wacom tablet, it should be about the same.

Offline Jadyn

«Reply #3: February 08, 2008, 11:35:50 PM»
Ahh, I dun have a wacom, I have a acecad, I've been playin' with it a bit more, did my first digi art which I'm fixin' to upload soon. The more I played with it, the more it's pickin' up and I'm learnin' where to press my pen just right, only problem I'm havin' now is it's wantin' to start erase stuff when I start tryin' to move it. xD

Offline Tate

«Reply #4: February 11, 2008, 07:23:51 AM»
Eh... Program to use would be Sai, for drawing in. It's fucking awesome. I forget the site, though... -Bugs Ed for it..-

But it's freeware, and automatically conforms to your tablet. o.o;

Offline Wizard

«Reply #5: February 12, 2008, 09:41:29 AM»
*skitters to Tachs' rescue with the link to the best freebie art program on the interfarts!*

THE GR8 N WUNDRFUL SAI

Srsly. Everyone go download now. It's a magnificent program.

Offline Sync

«Reply #6: February 12, 2008, 11:07:49 AM»
i'm probably the only one in the world that dislikes my own tablet lol ]:

i only like the ones that are built into the computer, but those run so ungodly slow</3

STICKIN WITH MY TRACKPOINT