turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [ feral designs] FOR SALE: 3  (Read 1059 times)

Akuda

• Topic Author
[ feral designs] FOR SALE: 3
«: November 29, 2008, 12:30:40 AM»
yeahyeah.
Well, there was some design ideas kicking around in my head, so I decided to slap them onto some references and see if anyone would buy them.
I try to keep my designs mildly interesting, without being too cluttered, so these things won't be expensive at all.

[ RULES/etc ]
-YOU MUST credit me for the base design. that is a given, though. Oh, and you get to keep the reference I made for these once bought.
-YOU MAY edit them as you want- or get me to do so. it will cost an extra GD or two if it's largeish, though. I'll let you know. I'll gladly edit the text stating remaps without any charge, I was just going by what seemed logical by looking at the player editor.
-YOU MAY ask me to also come up with a personality for the design, but I'm not gonna make histories. A personality won't cost any extra, and its your choice if you wanna use it/alter it.
-YOU MAY haggle with me if you think my price(s) are unreasonable. This is my first time selling DESIGNS... so idk how to price them.
-IF you want, I can also make a port for your design, but it will cost 5GD extra. that's my normal price for a port, lol. This is why I allow people to haggle!

[ DESIGNS ]

click these to enlarge.

PRICE: 8GD.

PRICE: 9GD.

PRICE: 8GD.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 09:40:37 AM by Akuda »

Offline Rae

Re: [ feral designs] FOR SALE: 4
«Reply #1: November 29, 2008, 01:16:49 AM»
the first one is superly cute. <3

Offline Shady

«Reply #2: November 29, 2008, 06:11:00 AM»
dawwww i like them
i'd do this but im greedy o ho ho ho

Akuda

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: November 30, 2008, 07:04:20 PM»
bump   :'(

Akuda

• Topic Author
«Reply #4: December 01, 2008, 08:26:59 PM»
okok so the third design is on hold.....

but there's three other for sale, people!!1