turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Many ports  (Read 1438 times)

Offline Selucilia

Many ports
«: February 09, 2008, 01:26:05 AM»
Many ports

http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2132

READ THIS FIRST PLEASE
OKAY!! So here they are people, 10 portraits in total for purchase. I noticed I only did like one guy as I was putting the jpg together for presentation, so I may throw up another set of mainly dudes. We'll see.
OK, the rules are simple really.
These are premades, so if you want some big changes- such as a different hair style, clothing, background, etc.. The port probably isn't for you. I may be willing to make marking changes -MAYBE- unless you want to do that yourself, then by all means go right ahead. BUT you must NOT remove my PH, but you can take credit for what small change you made (please let me know if you're doing this). You must properly inform when people ask, that I Patricia Hurst, AKA Selucilia made the portrait. These are all remappable, so I tried to show a wide range of colors for examples. =B

Paypal only please.
1- $10
2- $15
3- $10
4- $10
5- $10
6- $15
7- $10
8- $10
9- $10
10- $15

If interested, contact me through comments and notes so I may give you my paypal address. PAYMENT first, please contact me before you make a transaction though, just to make sure the port isn't already sold to someone else.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. You may buy more than one portrait.
Once a port is sold, it will not be sold to anyone else. NO EXCEPTIONS, it will belong to the buyer.

Any other questions? Feel free to ask.

Offline Sync

Re: Many ports
«Reply #1: February 09, 2008, 02:58:07 AM»
number seven is really pretty~

if i had money on hand, i'd buy it xD

Offline Chiy

«Reply #2: February 09, 2008, 02:59:56 AM»
aww. if only i had paypal!   >:(

i'd totally buy 5 D8

Offline Sanne

«Reply #3: February 09, 2008, 12:06:33 PM»
Would you perhaps be willing to hold number 6 for me? I'd love to buy it but my money won't come until a short while from now. (I'll be finishing up a 15 dollar commish soon, so I'll have the money for you ready)

It'll be a few more days, but if you could hold on to it till then I'd love ya forever!<3
"Deep down inside, you wish you were skinny."
"No. Deep down inside, you wish you had half the confidence I have to be yourself."

Offline Moose

«Reply #4: February 09, 2008, 11:06:27 PM»
I would like to purchase Number 8, please!
Please contact about payment information via PMs or by poking Enya in-game.

Merci n.n

Offline Sanne

«Reply #5: February 12, 2008, 08:14:16 PM»
Sold? You should probably keep this thread up to date and reply to comments. I was looking forward to that port.
"No. Deep down inside, you wish you had half the confidence I have to be yourself."

Offline Moose

«Reply #6: February 13, 2008, 04:22:37 PM»
Need to keep this thread up to date- not just the image of the portraits. We received no indication of the sales whatsoever, we could only assume they were still available; still says all the prices of each portrait as if all were for sale still.
Was really wanting that portrait and could've paid immediately.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 04:29:38 PM by Enya »

Offline Sanne

«Reply #7: February 13, 2008, 04:24:31 PM»
I agree. :/ I thought it was a bit rude - like dangling a steak in front of a dog but keeping it just out of his reach. D: +Droooools+

anything