turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Human/Feline Ports :]  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Astell

Human/Feline Ports :]
«: December 04, 2008, 03:37:04 PM»
My friend Escalade makes hawt ports and needs to sell some so I made a thread for her.

All for sale:

Click for bigger picture. Ports are JPG'd to prevent theft. All completed ports have an autobuy of 5 GD. 1, 3, and 7 are sold.

JPG'd to prevent theft. WIP's and outlines have an autobuy of 3 GD.

She's also doing commissions, if you are interested send her a whisper on Escalade.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 11:56:34 AM by Astell »

Offline Ally

Re: Human/Feline Ports :]
«Reply #1: December 04, 2008, 03:46:47 PM»
Buy them; you shall. #SJ

Offline Magma

«Reply #2: December 04, 2008, 03:53:07 PM»
I'd like to buy the first two!

I shall pay the 5GD!

Offline escalade

«Reply #3: December 04, 2008, 04:08:36 PM»
first two solddd~ :]
still ridin cadillac

Offline Morgan

«Reply #4: December 04, 2008, 04:24:02 PM»
oh yeah, those aren't obviously traced from photos.

Offline Greek

«Reply #5: December 04, 2008, 04:38:44 PM»
i love the 3rd one.

Offline Arcais

«Reply #6: December 04, 2008, 05:25:11 PM»

I know its easy to assume that its traced, but I've worked with this artist many times and can personally vouch for her, we both offer each other constructive critacism on whether this looks right, or to change this etc so I've seen many WIPs and even watched her draw linearts from scratch.
I personally think Escalade should take this comment as a huge compliment on how realistic her ports are now ^^

I adore how the first one looks! makes me wish I had a human character to use it on!

Offline Belgium

«Reply #7: December 04, 2008, 05:51:57 PM»
I'd like to buy the third one and the one second to last (of the finished ports) I'll pay the AB.

Also, do you know if Escalade takes commissions? I was really interested in the 2nd port, but since it's sold, I was wondering if I could commission one like it. (I love wavy hair =P)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 05:53:44 PM by Haruno Sakura »

Offline escalade

«Reply #8: December 04, 2008, 06:00:00 PM»
I'd like to buy the third one and the one second to last (of the finished ports) I'll pay the AB.

Also, do you know if Escalade takes commissions? I was really interested in the 2nd port, but since it's sold, I was wondering if I could commission one like it. (I love wavy hair =P)

whisper me on furcadia, we can set up the trade there. it's alot faster.
and yes i do. :]
still ridin cadillac

Offline Morgan

«Reply #9: December 04, 2008, 06:33:56 PM»

I know its easy to assume that its traced, but I've worked with this artist many times and can personally vouch for her, we both offer each other constructive critacism on whether this looks right, or to change this etc so I've seen many WIPs and even watched her draw linearts from scratch.
I personally think Escalade should take this comment as a huge compliment on how realistic her ports are now ^^

I adore how the first one looks! makes me wish I had a human character to use it on!

rrrrright

Offline Lovedoll

«Reply #10: December 04, 2008, 06:55:13 PM»
rrrrright

Unless you have any direct evidence to put out towards the community, don't start shit on someone's premade thread about theft. If you have proof or think it's a really huge concern, make an art alerts thread. This isn't the place for that kind of stuff.

Offline elle

«Reply #11: December 04, 2008, 07:05:20 PM»
bahah i do not think ashley traced any of these. thast been her style for quite a while. love @ accusing kids w/out proof.

ANYWAY.

ASHLEY WE ARE TRADING DARLING

Offline Treeki

«Reply #12: December 04, 2008, 07:31:40 PM»
Okay well, I wanted to stick up for ash/escalade as well.

I am 100% sure she doesn't trace. I've been one of her friends for ages. She posts finished and WIP ports and asks for our opinion in LH all the time.
If she -was- tracing, she'd have to do a very good job of faking it, by the amount of WIPs, linearts, etc we've all seen!
I remember at first I also thought she was tracing, but I asked her and she wasn't.

Most of her ports are very realistic so I can see why you'd think that, but I've seen more than enough proof to prove it wrong.
I even have a custom port she made for me a while ago, along with WIP versions of it.

And if you're still insistent on it, I suggested this to her about 15 minutes ago: (Hose check is my alt)
Hose check: if they keep bugging you
Hose check: you could make a new port and post JPG'ed wip versions of it
Hose check: to prove that you're not tracing
Hose check: and that you're actually making them

So yeah, I don't think I'm going to say any more here. I just wanted to stick up for her seeing as she's being falsely accused of tracing.

Offline gaga

«Reply #13: December 04, 2008, 11:13:39 PM»
If its true that she posts WIPs in whatever dream you and your pals frequent

It wouldn't be too much to ask to dig up logs and show us those WIPs
Would it?

Offline Azula

«Reply #14: December 04, 2008, 11:17:16 PM»
unless it's done on paper, you can still trace for WIPs. although, you still CAN trace on paper..

Offline Treeki

«Reply #15: December 05, 2008, 09:20:17 AM»
If its true that she posts WIPs in whatever dream you and your pals frequent

It wouldn't be too much to ask to dig up logs and show us those WIPs
Would it?
I'm not going to post any of her WIPs/linearts without her permission out of respect for her and the people who buy her ports, but I searched my Firefox history and found at least 30 or so WIPs/linearts/finished versions, including a few for the ports she was selling in this thread even.

The last lineart on the bottom in the OP was one she was originally making for a portset for my dream, before we decided to have someone else make ports for it instead.

I found two WIPs of the port she made for me, though, which I will post (the one on the right is the finished version): http://i35.tinypic.com/2yl9w9f.jpg (Sorry for the bad quality)

The only thing I can really think of is for me to watch her computer using VNC and take a video of her making a port, as her computer isn't powerful enough to run any recording software.
Although to be honest I think that's pretty much overkill to prove it (or maybe not? I'm not an artist, other than the occasional patching - I have no idea how this kind of stuff works)

Offline Halloween

«Reply #16: December 05, 2008, 10:55:19 AM»
I want the lassst oneee. Please whisper Halloween in Furc!

Offline Lovedoll

«Reply #17: December 05, 2008, 12:49:48 PM»
Escalade doesn't have to prove a thing, nor does anyone else have to stick up for her.

People who come in with accusations without a SINGLE SHRED OF FREAKING PROOF are only here to stir trouble, for whatever reason that my be. I think it's extremely disrespectful towards the artist and distracts the thread from it's purpose. So, two things yet again.

ONLY POST ACCUSATIONS IF YOU HAVE PROOF

IF THERE'S A CASE OF THEFT, MAKE AN ART ALERTS THREAD, DO NOT CLUTTER THIS THREAD

There's no need whatsoever to discuss this in this thread when everyone who seems pro-theft statement has nothing to show for it.

Offline Greek

«Reply #18: December 05, 2008, 02:57:31 PM»
God, I wish I had money for the third on and some commission<3.

ONLY POST ACCUSATIONS IF YOU HAVE PROOF

IF THERE'S A CASE OF THEFT, MAKE AN ART ALERTS THREAD, DO NOT CLUTTER THIS THREAD

<3 point well said , starri

Offline Astell

«Reply #19: December 06, 2008, 12:21:23 PM»
Still for sale #SO

Offline Belgium

«Reply #20: December 07, 2008, 08:54:18 PM»
Just letting you know I'm still interested in the ports I mentioned..I just haven't been able to catch Escalade online.

Offline Dask

«Reply #21: December 11, 2008, 10:30:10 AM»
is the 3rd one taken?

Dask   |  Air   |  Jizo   |  Nadir

alts forsale

Offline Someone

«Reply #22: January 08, 2009, 04:43:56 AM»
I simply love the middle port, the port on the right, and the second WIP port. Give me now~ Lol. <3

anything