turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Canine/Dragon PreMade Character Design: Art & Portrait  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Alchemy

Canine/Dragon PreMade Character Design: Art & Portrait
«: December 07, 2008, 12:44:57 PM»

Bidding
Starting: $30 PP / 40 GD
Current: $40.00 PP - Anonymous A
2nd Highest: $35.00 PP - Anonymous B
Auto: --.--
End Date: December 16th 2008, about 9 PM EST.

All of the art you see here is drawn by myself. For a short time I really did pour myself into this character but it's been months now since I've even signed onto her and I've come to terms that I just.. won't be using her. At all. So I'm offering her up for auction.. She comes with all the art listed as well as the portrait.

Artwork:
As seen above: http://orchasm.net/illustration/CDLaying.jpg
With an oversized pillow: http://orchasm.net/illustration/CDPillow.jpg
Posing with transparent cloth: http://orchasm.net/illustration/CDPose.jpg !!Nudity!!
Original port sketch: http://orchasm.net/illustration/CDPortSketch.jpg
Finished non-remap portrait: http://orchasm.net/illustration/CDBlackBox.gif
**Unfinished artwork: http://orchasm.net/illustration/CDLeanIncomplete.jpg

**Depending on either a) how high the auction gets or b) if the new owner is willing to pay an additional $15 PP or 20 GD, I will finishing inking and flatcolor the last incomplete piece of art. If the auction gets high enough I will finish it at no extra cost to the buyer. If option a or option b does not apply, purchaser may use the incomplete piece of art as seen above.

Notes:
- Her original design is actually a collie/dragon hybrid.
- Her wings were originally much larger for flight but were destroyed, hence the pink scaring on the ends of them in some of the pictures as well as their small size.
- The raised, circular, blue things on her face and lower back are scales.
- All of her "points" are blue - Her horn, tail tip, wing tips, ear tips, nose, facial markings, paw pads, "pink bits", elbow fluff, feet fluff and chest fluff.
- Single silver ring near point of tail. Single silver piercing in right ear.
- Blue tongue.
- Grey marking extending onto her shoulders supposed to resemble wings.
- Nose is soft and an extension of her muzzle, rather than canine-like.

Everything else is pretty clear in the pictures I've illustrated of her. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Terms & Conditions:
1. I retain the right to refuse a bid.
2. PayPal is HIGHLY preferred and will take priority over almost any bid. I will also be accepting GD. However, in example, a $40 PP bid will outbid 50 GD, but not 55 GD. As I will be reselling the GD for money. I do understand GD is all some people have to offer which is why I will accept it. I however am not interested in obtaining digos, alts, other game currency, etc. PayPal and GD ONLY, please and thank you!
3. My copyright will remain on the images of the character so viewers know who the art belongs to. If you would like to add additional copyright of who the CHARACTER belongs to after purchase you can most certainly do that.
4. Payment is due within 24 hours of the auction ending or else I have the right to choose the second highest bidder OR re-list the design for another day.
5. I also retain the right to accept a high bid PRIOR to the end date of the auction if I think it's high enough. I also retain the right to choose an AutoBuy at any point between now and the end date of the auction.

After Purchase Rights:
You May:
- Alter her just about anyway your heart desires. Don't like the scales on her face or backside? Get rid of 'em. Want to change her hair color? Go for it. Don't like the blue tips around her feet? Make them orange.  After you purchase her she is -yours- to enjoy and hopefully love as much as I do.
- Use the artwork I've drawn for her in descs, on websites, etc. Basically anywhere that it pertains to the character.
- Upload her portrait if you so desire.

You May NOT:
- Resell her design without my consent.
- Alter my original artwork in any way, shape or form without my expressed permission.

- Respond to this thread.
- PM me on FAZ.
- Contact me in Game under "Alchemy".
**Please note if you'd like to remain anonymous when placing a bid.**

Remember, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I won't bite you~ unless you want me to  ;)

Happy bidding!  ;D

~Alch
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 06:54:43 PM by Alchemy »

Offline Halloween

Re: Canine/Dragon PreMade Character Design: Art & Portrait
«Reply #1: December 07, 2008, 04:25:24 PM»
Beautiful. Good luck.

Sora

«Reply #2: December 07, 2008, 09:24:20 PM»
Very tempting...I love the design, if it's still here later, I may be back! :D Otherwise good luck. :)

Offline Alchemy

«Reply #3: December 08, 2008, 07:47:44 AM»
@Halloween~ Thank you for the kind words. I need all the luck I can get x)

@Sora~ Thank you! Haha, at this rate, I hope you'll be back. If not, thanks for the wishes of good luck anyway <3

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #4: December 08, 2008, 03:52:21 PM»
What a cool design!

I must ask though, do you have a deviantArt? Those pics of her are so gorgeous and consistent.

Offline Morgan

«Reply #5: December 08, 2008, 04:05:12 PM»
What a cool design!

I must ask though, do you have a deviantArt? Those pics of her are so gorgeous and consistent.

unless she hasn't told me, she hasn't had a regularly updated da in like a year or more.

Offline Amber

«Reply #6: December 08, 2008, 05:03:47 PM»
What a cool design!

unless she hasn't told me, she hasn't had a regularly updated da in like a year or more.

I was told the same, no da.
Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet.

Offline Alchemy

«Reply #7: December 08, 2008, 07:24:31 PM»
+$30 PP Bid!

@VORPALMUSE~ Thank you for the pleasant compliments! I used to have a DA but I stopped updating it, like Morgy stated. I currently don't upload my art anywhere. I rarely draw and the stuff I do tends to be personal character designs for Furc and things of that nature. Thanks for your interest though :]

<33Morgy~ Thank you m'dear for responding to this earlier. It makes me happy when you keep on top of my things when I'm not around lmao Much lovins <33

Offline Alchemy

«Reply #8: December 08, 2008, 10:36:25 PM»
+$35.00 PP bid :3

Offline Kata

«Reply #9: December 08, 2008, 11:21:07 PM»
Beautiful artwork! Do you have a DA or FA or anything of the sort?

Offline Azula

«Reply #10: December 08, 2008, 11:28:06 PM»
Beautiful artwork! Do you have a DA or FA or anything of the sort?

@VORPALMUSE~ Thank you for the pleasant compliments! I used to have a DA but I stopped updating it, like Morgy stated. I currently don't upload my art anywhere. I rarely draw and the stuff I do tends to be personal character designs for Furc and things of that nature. Thanks for your interest though :]

e___e

Offline Alchemy

«Reply #11: December 09, 2008, 07:05:25 AM»
@Kata~ Thanks for the interest, but I currently do not have an active DA :)

@Worm~ Thanks for the recap~

Offline Morgan

«Reply #12: December 09, 2008, 01:47:44 PM»
<33Morgy~ Thank you m'dear for responding to this earlier. It makes me happy when you keep on top of my things when I'm not around lmao Much lovins <33

<333333

Offline Alchemy

«Reply #13: December 09, 2008, 06:58:32 PM»
+$40 bid!

Offline Alchemy

«Reply #14: December 11, 2008, 06:38:21 AM»
Bumpin'z.

Offline Alchemy

«Reply #15: December 12, 2008, 07:15:21 AM»
More bumps. Only a few days left! :3

Offline Alchemy

«Reply #16: December 14, 2008, 11:21:36 AM»
Ends tomorrow!

Offline "Z"

«Reply #17: December 15, 2008, 12:49:49 AM»
I love this design so much that I'm half tempted to alter my alt just for this and buy it all. I just don't have any money and probably won't for a while.