turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Yummy Yum! Sugary delights~  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Eevee

Yummy Yum! Sugary delights~
«: December 10, 2008, 10:43:40 PM»
So while eating my Twix, I became curious.

How do you like to eat your sugary delights such as candies, cakes, etc.?

For me, I like to freeze regular Twix and then eat off the caramel before eating the rest of it lol
I also loooove dunking oreos into milk until they're soggy to the point they almost break off into the milk
Any pie with graham cracker crust, I eat the main part of the pie before eating the crust. Its so yummy to me Dx
With icecream cones, I try to eat the ice cream out of the cone before I eat the cone.
With any cereal I wait until they're soggy in milk before I eat them. I'm not much of a crunchy-food fan lmao

Note: Any flaming or harassing in this thread will result in a one-day suspension. If you continue, your suspension will be increased. This is a simple, harmless thread. Don't make me have to lock it.

Offline Azula

Re: Yummy Yum! Sugary delights~
«Reply #1: December 10, 2008, 11:38:39 PM»
well.. for me..

i like to eat twix wrapped in crumbled oreos dipped in chocolate milk after deepfrying that bad boy in a twinkie with lard as baste.

Offline Gineviève

«Reply #2: December 10, 2008, 11:40:36 PM»
high cholesterol.
had to cut wayyy back on the sweets. :[

Offline Tonks

«Reply #3: December 10, 2008, 11:49:56 PM»
well i used to sit on the counter and just eat sticks of butter coated in sugar

true story

Offline Azula

«Reply #4: December 10, 2008, 11:56:28 PM»

true story

you fatty mcfattyfat

Offline Tonks

«Reply #5: December 10, 2008, 11:57:30 PM»

true story

you fatty mcfattyfat

jealous

Offline Dolly

«Reply #6: December 10, 2008, 11:59:48 PM»

true story

add a bucket of syrup and yes ma'am

Offline Tony

«Reply #7: December 12, 2008, 05:10:25 PM»
kudos to tanis for this one:

1 ham and cheese hot pocket
1 pepperoni pizza hot pocket
2 pieces of bread
peanut butter & jelly
mustard
ketchup.

BAM

Offline Azula

«Reply #8: December 12, 2008, 05:29:11 PM»
at the same time??

Offline Karp!

«Reply #9: December 12, 2008, 10:11:34 PM»
I'm not allowed to eat chewy stuff or I'll have to get oral surgery, but, uh, I do anyways...I like frozen twix and, er, cookies in general. (Besides those Rippin' Good cookies that taste like an alchoholic aftertaste >:/)

Sesruc

«Reply #10: December 12, 2008, 10:30:42 PM»
cheesecake

Offline Adielle

«Reply #11: December 13, 2008, 08:06:35 AM»
cheesecake

I rarely buy it because if I do, I get such a sweet tooth.  XD

Love key lime pie.  Thankfully enough people here in Australia have no clue what it is, so I only get it once a year.  I have such a weakness for the stuff, and if it wasn't hard for me to get I'd probably get really heavy, fast.  XD

I'm not a big chocolate or ice cream person though.  If I have a candy bar or something, its rare, but I do like to freeze them as well.  Although I'm more of a chips and dip sorta girl, nachos or popcorn.  :D

And why is there so much sarcasim and hints that everyone in this thread that likes snacks are fat (Because its not necessarily true)?  There is really no need to make other people feel embarrased for simply participating in a thread.  Why not talk on AIM together if your planning on being immature?
Goodbye my Sunshine, for we are but smoke and ash...

My Gallery.

Sesruc

«Reply #12: December 13, 2008, 09:46:07 AM»
any kind of cheesecake is delicious *0*
i had some every day since sunday cause we bought one from the store that day

and adielle, they're just fooling (only 80 degrees below mild LOL), so don't worry. :P

Offline Eevee

«Reply #13: December 13, 2008, 12:11:56 PM»
I've heard about it, but I've never had key lime pie O: What is it like?

Offline Kira

«Reply #14: December 13, 2008, 06:11:07 PM»
I like microwaving cookies and brownies (unless they're fresh from the oven of course). That way they get nice and warm. I'll also squeeze a little bit of honey on my cookie and dunk it in milk or better yet coffee, cappuccino or hot cocoa.
I'm not really picky with my sweets. I have two rules

NO COCONUT. >:O

Nothing fruit filled. I dislike fruit filling. Poptarts are an exception.

Other than that I like pretty much anything. Cheese cake and boston cream pie are my absolute favs.
I try not to go crazy on the sugary sweets because of a high risk of type 2 diabeetus infecting my dad's side of the family.

Looking to commission me or just need to contact?
Deviantart: Demi Furaffinity: Demi Twitter: Demidraws Email: [email protected] I do not check PMs here

Offline Greek

«Reply #15: December 13, 2008, 06:31:48 PM»
Fruit salads, ate with no dressings with a fork

:-[

Offline tooth

«Reply #16: December 13, 2008, 06:38:06 PM»
2 tbsp honey + espresso shot

Offline Adielle

«Reply #17: December 13, 2008, 08:44:50 PM»
2 tbsp honey + espresso shot

That sounds pretty good.  Never tried with honey, only vanilla.  Might have to try it sometime.  :)

Its really good.  <3  I'd recommend buying the Sara Lee version from the grocery store (in the freezer section) first to see if you like it.  You can get those little mini ones.  Its similar to cheescake in consistancy and its very sweet so its hard to eat a lot at once.  There are other places that make a fluffy version (I don't really know how to describe it) but its not very good.  Always go for the cheesecake looking key lime pie that has only a little frosting/whip cream on the sides.
Goodbye my Sunshine, for we are but smoke and ash...

My Gallery.

Offline Karp!

«Reply #18: December 14, 2008, 10:37:50 AM»
I like microwaving cookies and brownies (unless they're fresh from the oven of course). That way they get nice and warm.
When I microwave cookies they always burn ):

Offline Schwarz

«Reply #19: December 14, 2008, 12:03:28 PM»
Hot vanilla tea with chocolate almond creamer. Especially now that it's so cold out.  X3

It's like drinking a cookie.
I'm glad you realize how miserable your life would be without me.
re-animator.net -- a vast waste of internet

Offline Kira

«Reply #20: December 14, 2008, 12:13:12 PM»
I like microwaving cookies and brownies (unless they're fresh from the oven of course). That way they get nice and warm.
When I microwave cookies they always burn ):

How long do you leave them in? A good 30 seconds should be plenty enough to get it nice and warm.
Try microwaving it for 10 seconds to start and if it's not warm enough for you add another 5-10 seconds and repeat til just right.

Looking to commission me or just need to contact?
Deviantart: Demi Furaffinity: Demi Twitter: Demidraws Email: [email protected] I do not check PMs here

Offline Sedde

«Reply #21: December 14, 2008, 09:16:12 PM»
I'm too lazy to microwave cookies or brownies...I just stick 'em in my mouth and go FFFFFF into them until they're warm and moist, bite by bite. :o

I eat the sides off kit-kats first, then one layer down at a time, same with the peanut butter wafer sammich things.
I nibble off the sides of Reese's and then take tiiiny bites of the rest of it.
I LOVE s'mores pop tarts, and I gotta eat the sides off 'em first ('cause I love graham cracker stuff), then break off little pieces and smoosh 'em apart, eating the top and bottom separately. I like to savor if you couldn't tell.

Uuuuhm I also like putting a scoop of ice cream into my hot chocolate to cool it down since I suck at temperature control.

:D

Offline Cormallen

«Reply #22: December 15, 2008, 03:03:36 PM»
Like sex, but you only have to wash the plate/fork. ;D

Seriously, though, it's a very tasty meringue made with Key limes, originally grown local in the Florida Keys and migrated north in the 20's or so--they can grow anywhere in Florida that other citrus producs can grow as well. My aunt does a wonderful pie--I've tried making one myself, and it's rather hard to do.

Oh, and one last thing... it's not supposed to be green--if you see a so-called pie where the body is that color, it's made from other limes (Persian comes to mind,) and usually inferior in taste. Look for the yellow color, and you'll know you have ordered yourself a little slice of paradise.
Swords: A greatsword is not a one-handed weapon. A greatsword is not fast. If it is fast, it means it's made of paper mache' and will break upon striking anything.

Randomat twirls two greatswords, one in each hand.
GM: Randomat's hands fall off.

--from the Leirune RP Guide