turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Redline, Pl0x? :3  (Read 975 times)

Offline Anevay

Redline, Pl0x? :3
«: December 18, 2008, 06:30:03 PM»
Okie, so whenever I manage to get my photoshop re-installed on my laptop again I plan to turn this into something digital and more finished.
And although I don't think it'll matter, too much- I noticed there is something just... off... about it.

I think it's in the torso/pelvis and their positioning, but I can't quite place it. So since I want to figure it out so I don't do it again in the future, I'd appreciate it if someone could redline really quick. x3

And I'm aware the facial features look fugged up- lol. The lips in particular- or lack of them. I got lazy and was dozing off towards the end so I think I just put a line in there as a placeholder. >__> But if you feel so inclined, feel free to go ahead and redline the head and anything else for that matter.

Oh! And I want to add feet onto the ends of her legs of course when I do work on it in photoshop.
Just dunno how they'd be positioned either- and although I'll eventually work it out on my own whether I get advice or not- any help with that gives you double-extra-stuffed brownie points. <333

Thanks a bunch to anybody who does- and constructive criticism is welcome as well. Comments make me feel all bubbly inside, also. ;3

-Ane <3
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:32:06 PM by Anevay »

Sesruc

Re: Redline, Pl0x? :3
«Reply #1: December 18, 2008, 08:49:08 PM»
i will redline it tomorrow :)

Offline Lassa

«Reply #2: December 18, 2008, 09:34:19 PM»

hope that helps a bit. n-n

edit: SESRUC'S IS BETTER LOL
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 04:14:01 PM by Lassa »

Sesruc

«Reply #3: December 19, 2008, 04:10:00 PM»

Offline Hugo

«Reply #4: December 19, 2008, 09:08:32 PM»
The thigh on the right (ours) should cross over the front (be wider in indication) otherwise that pose looks extremely unnatural and painful. Especially considering that the rest of the body is angled leftward save for the head which should also be re-angled to a tilt (possibly downward).

If you go by Sesruc's design, you should seriously consider repositioning the tail. It's not drawn badly, but it does not flow with the spine. Follow it and you'll see that the base appears to be coming out of her thigh.

Offline Anevay

«Reply #5: December 20, 2008, 02:57:53 AM»
Hmmm.. Thanks a bunch, Ses and Lassa! Those definitely help me decide what I'm going to do. Actually, at this point, I'm probably going to hardly follow my original lines- only for a loose guidline, really. I see that her arms are severly disproportionate, and I actually think with Hugo's suggestion applied, her left leg crossing over the right like that will just top the entire thing off. x3
I'll keep this thread open and update it as soon as I make progress on the digital version- so you all can see how it comes out with all this awesome advice utilized. 8D

-Ane <33