turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Weaving Premades (5/21)  (Read 16090 times)

Offline Hugo

Weaving Premades (5/21)
«: February 13, 2008, 02:20:12 PM»
This thread is a little sapling off my main one intended only for my premade linearts and portraits! Woohoo.

Haggling? Sure, I'm totally open to that.

Recently added:
Free ocean BG x2
OMG dragon lineart
Squirrely couple portrait lineart

Recently sold:
Heffalump premade
Horned glasses thing premade
Fox priestess lineart

--

SPESHUL
Free ports are free!

That's right, go ahead and take them. You may change the colors, the background, put a baseball cap on their heads, or whatever else you might come up with. Just leave my signature on there, don't sell the ports to anyone, and I'll be happy.

Also, let me know if you're using it just in case someone tries to freak out and say you stole it.

Free Backgrounds. OH CRAP, YES!

All portrait backgrounds listed above are free to use, free to edit, but not free to claim/sell as your own work (You can sell a port using these backgrounds, but don't sell the BGs by themselves please). Enjoy.

*Like what you see but can't find the BG you want? Send me a message; my next free background might be your request.

--

Premades:
I will make edits to these if they're not too major. You can make edits too once you buy them, but please adhere to my rules at the bottom of this post.

This portrait was selected as a lineart and then finished but never paid for. The person has told me to sell it to someone else. Remappable. I will accept 8-10 GD.

This portrait was commissioned by Sakis/Zephel. We agreed on a payment date and then suddenly they stopped coming online. I have been trying to contact them for years with no success (Sakis has not been shown the remappable version of this portrait). In turn I will just sell it unless contacted by Sakis/Zephel before a sale is made. Remappable. I will accept 10GD.

Hahahahah.. Ok.  Heheh. Alright I will be honest with you. This was drawn because it was funny and I have no intention of selling it for full price because of the lack of effort. Remappable. Let's say 2GD.

HAWK HAWK! Is it a bird or is it a raptor? Nobody knows. Particle bird. Fully remappable. 10GD.

Yay dinosaurs! Fully remappable. I'll take 10GD.

Tongue. Remappable. 10GD.

Voila! Finally a portrait for those feral snake characters that nobody has! 10GD. Remappable. Feel free to haggle.

Effeminate male? Manly female? Couple it with a nice in-game description and it won't matter. Will draw background of choice upon purchase. Remappable. 10GD.

It's a Fearow gryffe. Like the pokemon.. but a gryphon. Will draw background upon purchase. Available in two shading styles. Remappable. 10GD.

Collaboration Premades:
These are linearts that I drew and didn't feel like coloring when another artist offered to color and shade them for me. Proceeds are split between me and the other artist. I can make minor edits to these also, but it may take longer since I am working with another artist.

*ATTN ARTISTS: Selling collaborations can be very profitable to you. Double the advertising, half the work. Smooth rolling. To initate a collaboration with me, simply send a PM.

A delightful piece for any would-be Irish bun. This portrait is remappable so that even after St. Patty's day, you can continue to wear it with a 4-leaf clover for good luck all year round. Keep an eye out, more of these may be on the way featuring several different artists as my partners! Collaboration with Lela. 10GD.

St. Patty's Day may be coming to a close, but this portrait isn't. With remappable colors, wear it all year round! As an added bonus, simply change your colors around and the shamrocks become snowflakes. Collaboration with Sapphirus. 10GD.

A delightful little portrait for any furling and/or AI orphan. Remappable. Collaboration with Morgan. 10GD.

It's a bird! It's a plane! ..It's a bird! Collaboration with Reigne Wolvenshire! Buyer chooses which version of shading they want (top row or bottom row). Remappable. 10GD.

A plain cat now, but with a few tweaks it instantly becomes a long-haired, big-breasted canine or a winged rodent. Quite possibly one of the most customizeable premades I've ever offered! Collaboration with the talented Jamiez! Ridiculous amount of free edits available upon request. Remappable. 10GD.

Lineart:
I also have a few linearts drawn up for purchase. They cost 5GD each and you may edit and color them yourself. However, there are some things you cannot do with my linearts:

*Don't purchase these and then resell them as your own work.
*If asked if you drew the portrait I would prefer you say you only did the coloring and/or editting, because that would be the truth. And by prefer, I mean that is what you're going to say. Trust me, it avoids theft threads.

A face.. and CARDS.
5GD each. Buy together and save 2 GD. Most mods free.

--

Money owed to collaborators:

--

Buying Procedure:
1. You see something you want!
2. You tell me you want it (Either on here, FAM, or as Hugo Weaving on Furcadia) and have an opportunity to haggle with me about my asking price.
3. When we reach an agreement you will send me payment first.
4. I will confirm I have received the payment.
5. You will decide whether you want the portrait sent to you as a .fsh through e-mail or as a .PNG in web link format.
6. Your art will be sent to you by your method of choice.
7. I will remain online until you confirm receiving the art.
8. I will remove the art from this thread (If you still see it in my main thread, that's because FAZ has a huge glitch that hasn't been letting me edit my posts).
9. You do a happy dance.

Rules:
*You may not remove my signature without my consent.
*You may not use my signature or change it in any way.
*If you wish to edit something in the portrait yourself after I have given it to you and then add your signature in addition to mine, just let me know either way so I don't pitch a fit.
*You may not steal my portraits (Only smelly people do that).
*You may not resell my portraits for profit (This does not include selling the alt the portrait is on, feel free to do so. But do not give the new owner a remapped version of the port to use on other characters without contacting me first!).
*Business is business; if I hate you outside of the portrait world I will set it aside only for the duration of the drawing. However, I make exceptions for people who harass me. Then don't expect me to do anything for you for any amount of money.

I will expect you to pay first for premades.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 10:48:36 PM by Hugo »

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (2/13)
«Reply #1: February 13, 2008, 07:16:47 PM»
- China dragon lineart.

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (3/7)
«Reply #2: March 07, 2008, 01:32:47 AM»
- Holiday Bear Lineart.
- Holiday Feline Lineart.

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (3/8)
«Reply #3: March 08, 2008, 02:12:35 AM»
+ New free portrait background!

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (3/12)
«Reply #4: March 12, 2008, 10:37:50 PM»
+ St. Patty's Day rabbit collaboration premade!

Offline Tillandsia

«Reply #5: March 13, 2008, 10:45:16 PM»
I freaking love Particle bird portrait so much. If I could actually have the portrait animated like the first or third one, I would buy it in a heartbeat xD It makes me crack up, AND it's pretty!

^^Hamber + Sasquatch!^^

Offline Hugo

«Reply #6: March 14, 2008, 11:22:31 AM»
xD Yea, he's been sitting there for months so I decided to make his unused existence a bit easier by letting him move around.

But you never know. Maybe Furcadia will eventually have animated ports.

Offline Sapphirus

«Reply #7: March 15, 2008, 02:26:30 PM»
BUY HIS PREMADES, KTHX!

Offline Sync

«Reply #8: March 15, 2008, 04:29:30 PM»
i really like the baby dragon lol
shame my only dragon characters happens to be like GRGHFGDAJHFGJRAGHH

Offline Hugo

«Reply #9: March 15, 2008, 05:34:59 PM»
I should draw more AFDHTHHBYJDGNOSTY-esque premades.

+ Fox Lineart
+ Reflection wolf premade
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 06:17:32 PM by Hugo »

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (3/17)
«Reply #10: March 17, 2008, 08:53:38 PM»
+ St. Patty's Day feline collaboration premade

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (3/24)
«Reply #11: March 24, 2008, 09:30:33 PM»
+ Theater/stage free background.

Offline Kroynx

Re: Weaving Premades (3/24)
«Reply #12: March 25, 2008, 06:39:51 AM»
OMG ELEPHANT LINEART................. ..........  :o :o :o
i don't have 5gd atm
blhabbbhalhabahablahblab labl

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (3/25)
«Reply #13: March 25, 2008, 10:26:50 PM»
+ Female feline gown lineart. 3-perspective port. Easy to edit.

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (3/27)
«Reply #14: March 27, 2008, 11:28:54 AM»
+ Doctor/scientist canine collaboration premade.

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (3/31)
«Reply #15: March 31, 2008, 01:01:01 PM»
+ Der Elephant ist on hold.

Claudie

«Reply #16: April 05, 2008, 08:14:40 PM»
those backgrounds are boss :o

Offline Hugo

«Reply #17: April 05, 2008, 11:22:40 PM»
Thank you very much.

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (4/6)
«Reply #18: April 06, 2008, 05:55:33 PM»
- Reflection wolf lineart.
+ Reflection wolf collaboration premade.

Offline Glory

Re: Weaving Premades (4/6)
«Reply #19: April 12, 2008, 11:08:59 PM»
Hawtest ports everrrr.
YOU, yes you reading this, BUY THEM RIGHT NOW. </bump 4 Hugo>

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (4/16)
«Reply #20: April 16, 2008, 08:34:11 PM»
- Blanket puppy lineart.

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (4/18)
«Reply #21: April 18, 2008, 11:40:02 AM»
+ Orphan feline lineart.

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (4/19)
«Reply #22: April 19, 2008, 10:26:46 AM»
+ Corin resale premade.

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (4/20)
«Reply #23: April 20, 2008, 12:21:31 AM»
- Orphan lineart.
+ Rainy day orphan collaboration premade.

Offline Hugo

Re: Weaving Premades (5/2)
«Reply #24: May 02, 2008, 05:46:19 PM»
+ Horned glasses thing premade.

anything