turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Rat's Reviews.  (Read 839 times)

Offline Rat The Unloved

Rat's Reviews.
«: January 10, 2009, 01:53:58 AM»
Commissioned (by me):
Alluvial : Has been nothing but prompt, professional, curteous and exceptionally skilled. Always eager to see what she's up to next.

Wolfy T Twisted : (More of a trade, really). Wolfy offered a sketch for a tiny pixel-art "Velvet Elvis". Exchange was win.

Commissioners (of me):
Alluvial : Paid a few scales so's I could get some digo or other sorted out. Asked for a portrait with artistic liscense up to me, I finished it, she was pleased. I've also given this user lots of gift art, and she has never been one to look said gift-rat in the mouth.

Wolfy T Twisted : (More of a trade, really). Wolfy offered a sketch for a tiny pixel-art "Velvet Elvis". Exchange was win.

Remus: Worked for his guild, TRC, for a number of years. Remus is patently unwilling to pay by means which have IRL identity attached, such as cash, check, paypal...etc. He is, however, willing to trade GD, and other Digos. He is -exacting- about what he wants, but always comes through on promised payments.

Fleance : Commissioned me to make a set of post-war Victorian walls. Price was agreed upon, and due to the large amount of work a deposit was requested. This was all handled promptly. Provided an explaination of what they wanted, with references which were exceedingly helpful. Waited over the holiday season for said deposit, understanding that money is usually tight this time of year. Contacted after a bit longer than was comfortable had passed. User deferred deposit for a few more days. Waited for that few more days plus approximately a week, no contact was had, no deposit received. I cancelled the commission.

Mauser : Always a pleasure to work with. Highly supportive of artists, and extremely descriptive in what they want. Commissioned me for a pair of Napoleonic human avatars, with specific dress required. Was absolutely satisfied with the limited liscense I took with them. ALWAYS eager to work with them!

Offline Rat The Unloved

Re: Rat's Reviews.
«Reply #1: January 10, 2009, 05:48:49 AM»
There is no end to the awesome that is Wolfy.

anything