turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Collab premades! <3  (Read 654 times)

grimfaefly

• Topic Author
Collab premades! <3
«: January 11, 2009, 12:27:33 PM»
My friend- ~oswald-mun - and I are doing some collab premade portraits. I'll be doing the initial sketch, lineart and flat coloring, and she'll be shading, making any edits she feels need to be made, and adding a background (unless I do first xD) I'll likely be posting them not only here but on FAZ and dA as well! Prices vary depending on the portrait but it will always be listed on them.

- Rules -

* You are allowed to edit the portrait once you've purchased it however my signature is NOT EVER to be removed, relocated, or recolored unless you've gotten permission from me beforehand. Also, never claim the original portrait to be your own work.
    * Payment in order of preference - Paypal, GDs, Portspaces, and certain digos. Ask if you're curious what digos are accepted. Please nothing with less than 6 months on it. No other game currency, roses, desc tags.
    * While I'd prefer for the portraits NOT to be resold, if you ask permission I'll probably allow it but please don't bump up the price a bunch as that's a low blow to me since you didn't pay that much to begin with. =p

- Premades currently for sale -

* http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=10765 - 7 GDs / $7 Paypal

More portraits to come!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 12:29:15 PM by Faefly »

grimfaefly

• Topic Author
Re: Collab premades! <3
«Reply #1: January 12, 2009, 01:18:54 PM»
:o

grimfaefly

• Topic Author
Re: Collab premades! <3
«Reply #2: January 14, 2009, 03:19:20 PM»
Unf