turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: DMP's Reviews :)!  (Read 650 times)

Offline Treacherous

DMP's Reviews :)!
«: January 22, 2009, 03:51:22 PM»
Bronze Rose
 Fun girl and great trader/commissioner :)

Caedes
  Nice communication with commissions & also trades, very quick payment and overall awesome person to work with. :)

Caz/Cazzie
 Would not recommend trading with her.  Met her on my main alt while I had a link advertising to a premade for auction in my desc; she bid 5GD on the portrait and received confirmation within a few days that it was her's.  However, for months after that, she continued to make excuses on making payment - saying it'd be the next day, or in a few hours.  Eventually, when she told me I'd receive payment within the next day and low and behold, I found nothing by the next few days I sent her a postmaster warning she had till Friday.  Never received a reply after that.

Dazling Blizzard
 Fun girl and great trader/commissioner.

Kasmir
 I've been commissioned by her several times and must say she's pleasant to work with - lots of information but still leaves lots of freedom for creation; very patient, quick & reliable trader.

Korn
 Quick trade, good communication of what she wanted in commissions, nothing bad to say about this Commission or Trade.

Okapi
 Was very patient with her commission while I was busy with school; overall pleasant commissioner/trader.

Rexias
 Also very patient while I was busy during her commission, awesome commissioner & trader.

NOTE: If you see this and have an account (or different main) you'd like me to list you under, let me know which port I did for you and I'll change it ASAP. :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 03:58:07 PM by DaMustangPhantom »