turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Video Game Ideas  (Read 942 times)

Offline Cris

Video Game Ideas
«: January 23, 2009, 05:12:37 AM»
I'm not really a 'gamer' but I love video games.  I've sat around for HOURS just thinking about random idea's that'd make cool video games ..  Some of them actually weren't that bad.

Got any cool video game idea's?
- Cris Bleeds
PORT CONTEST!

Offline Azula

Re: Video Game Ideas
«Reply #1: January 23, 2009, 05:18:05 AM»
how about four people are like.. stranded... in the middle of a busy city but there was this like.. infection....... that made people into zombies and said four people are immune to the infection so they have to like.. survive and shit and get rescued while they fight zombies and hordes and like.. boss zombies and they get awesome guns and shit and everything will be fucking awesome except the AI

and then at the finales and shit... there would be a huge fucking 500 foot bill

**multiple 500 foot bills
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 05:21:40 AM by mauser »

Offline Azula

«Reply #2: January 23, 2009, 05:22:01 AM»
« Last Edit: Today at 02:21:40 AM by mauser »
WHAT THE FUCK

LOOK I JUST DID IT AGAIN SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR HONEYDEW
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 05:23:00 AM by mauser »

Offline Azula

«Reply #3: January 23, 2009, 05:23:35 AM»
how about a game of me beating the shit out of mary

Offline Cris

«Reply #4: January 23, 2009, 03:39:33 PM»
O.o;
- Cris Bleeds
PORT CONTEST!

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #5: January 23, 2009, 06:07:43 PM»
The games I always love have a sense of simplicity about them. If I ever get into game design (lololol) then I'd want to explore games that are more puzzle-based rather than PRESS UP UP DOWN CIRCLE SQUARE TO DO A TRIPLE STABBY BACKFLIP. I enjoy games like that but it seems they're ALL like that nowadays... like the new Spyro trilogy for the PS2/PS3. They completely BUTCHERED the entire spirit of the original trilogy, which were some of my favorite games. But I could rant for hours about how much I hate the new games so I'll stfu now.

I have one idea that involves a game set in a GIGANTIC forest with massive trees and prettiness, but I don't want to say much more since I'm actually fleshing it out to do something with it. Yeah, chances are that will NEVER EVER HAPPEN but hey, I can try. The main character would be almost incapable of fighting, at least at first. The only fights that would go down are important to the plot--no random massive waves of enemies. (At least in the beginning. I'm still figuring out where the game would go--the latter half might have a little more fighting, but still not too much.)

So yeah. I want more originality and brain-use. Some hacky-slashy fighting is VERY fun but man, there's so many other games like that. :P

Offline Electric Guitar

«Reply #6: January 25, 2009, 07:58:54 PM»
I crave a good dragon game. Drakan: The Ancient Gates is good, but horribly outdated.  A combo of Lair's graphics and Drakan's game play with an awesome story line would be awesome.

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #7: January 25, 2009, 08:15:55 PM»
I crave a good dragon game. Drakan: The Ancient Gates is good, but horribly outdated.  A combo of Lair's graphics and Drakan's game play with an awesome story line would be awesome.

Whoa, seconded! I loved Drakan: The Ancients Gates. Never played Lair, though.. heard it was icky.

Offline Cormallen

«Reply #8: January 26, 2009, 05:43:49 PM»
I actually had a bit of FFTatics thing in my head before--basically every unit was a monster of sorts, and you had evolutions and junk, as well as breeding lines and other complicated things... Can't recall the plot, though--something about a darkness overwhelming the pure lands, and these kidlets stumble upon a prophecy that involves them and so on...

Hrm, would be worth a go on it, though--I think it's doable for a DS game.
Swords: A greatsword is not a one-handed weapon. A greatsword is not fast. If it is fast, it means it's made of paper mache' and will break upon striking anything.

Randomat twirls two greatswords, one in each hand.
GM: Randomat's hands fall off.

--from the Leirune RP Guide