turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Please contact me for your prize if you haven't received it!  (Read 4577 times)

Offline r i l e y

Alright guys, my apologies for taking that horrid delay-- I felt as if I needed opinions from a few friends(Six total judges actually!) before making a final judgment myself on the entries. <3

HOWEVER LET'S CUT TO THE CHASE since I know nobody is reading this anyways and is probably scrolling past this to read regardless of what I say here, haha.

Those that have won a portrait space for their entries were:
Rhonda, Doom, Drug, and Kaylour. Rhonda had a rad feral entry, who had a fun smug look on Mochi's face that I adore! Doom had an awesome port that included her 'Ash' hat, which I loved and found unique out of the rest of the entries. Drug included a reference and a pretty kickin' entry overall, and had an alternative outfit which was reppin' Puppy Sniffles fo'sho<3 Kaylour had a rad feral mugshot picture, and a b'dass expression ehehe<3

Now it's time for me to go with honorable mentions-- They were given specific credibility from my fellow judges, and I found that they deserved a special little spot as well. Not only will they receive a space, but if they choose, they may have a colored traditional piece from me mailed to them. (I'm unsure if my work is worth it but being that I'm incapable of offering much else..!)

-Teroy appealed to myself and others with the precious feral entry, as well as the creative belt-collar that even I didn't consider, hehe<3

-Focus, who was the only one who entered twice, which showed exceptional effort-- Also another very cute first entry that I absolutely adore!

-Clove, who made an absolutely gorgeous port that I love oh so very much! <3 The expression is gorgeous, and the shading is a personal favorite!
and
-MillieMop, who's entry was precious and really appealed to her 'pool adoration! I loved how she used the cue hand in hand with the 8-ball buckle~

Fourth place, which won a Toaster and portrait space-- Archery did a fantastic entry who's pose and music 'jive was amazing! The pose and life in this stunned me and many others.

Third place, who'll be receiving a catten and portrait space was Ali, who won the hearts of many with her fantastic portrayal of spunk from Mochi! The glasses were a fave, as well as the playful appearance via pose, and eyes if you look carefully enough, hehe<3

Second place, who won a dragon.. Mez! The style is absolutely adored! And the bloodd, a personal favorite! Not only did she notice the little things, such as how Mochi was pigeon-toed, she also included a reference which was GREATLY appreciated beyond words. Mmm~

First place, was Sesruc! The entire entry was radical, the dynamic pose, pokemon-esque entry, and most of all, the awesome clothes that are out-of-the-norm<33 You can really see the effort put into this one.

= = = = = = = = =

Thanks to everyone who participated, and for everyone's patience in this since I've been having some real-life delays that prevented me from posting this earlier. My apologies and thanks for everyone's understanding, and special thanks go out to the judges(Brice, Jesse, Chass, Dayna, Morgan, and Bri!) These people helped me out from being biased and whatnot, so many MANY thanks to them as well for taking the time out of their lives to help me out, hehe<33

Congrats to all! Please PM me for any concerns about your entry and be sure to tell me which alt the prize will go to<3

= = = = = = = = =

Entrants and entries:
-Focus and Focus -- Delivered prize
-Rhonda -- Delivered prize
-Ali -- Delivered prize
-Clove -- Delivered prize
-Drug -- Delivered prize
-Kaylour -- Delivered prize
-Archery -- Delivered prize
-Teroy -- Delivered prize
-MillieMop -- Delivered prize
-Doom -- Delivered prize
-Mez -- Delivered prize
-Sesruc -- Delivered prize

« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 01:29:55 PM by Hippie »

Offline Rhonda

Re: She needs more life!
«Reply #1: February 07, 2009, 01:22:14 PM»
mememeee. il go for feral. pls.

Offline r i l e y

«Reply #2: February 07, 2009, 02:52:56 PM»
+Ali submission!  Yaaay first one so far~<3
Also added an important mentioning about her anthro and feral forms. :B
AND buying more prizes! Will be listed soon!

Offline r i l e y

«Reply #3: February 08, 2009, 03:49:34 PM»
+Rhonda submission! Edited broken link!
I ALSO HAVE A HELPER JUDGE<3 My IRL best friend since 3rd grade and fantastic artist, [email protected]!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 01:13:48 AM by Hippie »

Offline MergeSON

«Reply #4: February 09, 2009, 04:45:39 PM»
me join? :D

Offline r i l e y

«Reply #5: February 09, 2009, 06:37:33 PM»
Yes you join! :B <33 Thank you for the interest!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 10:51:17 AM by Hippie »

Offline Clove

«Reply #6: February 15, 2009, 04:12:57 PM»
I'll join

Offline r i l e y

«Reply #7: February 15, 2009, 11:00:29 PM»
Yayy ily Clove<33

Offline r i l e y

«Reply #8: February 23, 2009, 01:20:03 AM»
+entry by Clove!

Fjsdklfjdslkg<3
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 10:50:58 AM by Hippie »

Offline Adielle

«Reply #9: February 23, 2009, 06:43:11 AM»
Seems like this contest has a decent time frame for me to work with, so I may jsut enter.  <3
Goodbye my Sunshine, for we are but smoke and ash...

My Gallery.

Offline r i l e y

«Reply #10: February 23, 2009, 10:50:39 AM»
Ooh thanks for your interest! <33 Might I post your name up perchance~?

Offline r i l e y

«Reply #11: March 11, 2009, 10:34:58 PM»
37 more days, just a heads up! I will only extend for a request and case-by-case basis, for those who are mostly done with their work but please do not abuse this! This means a COUPLE OF DAYS more IF NEEDED. Meaning less than a week past the due day! Kindle and I will judge the day after this contest closes, and will post within the following week if not within the following day. <3

Offline Pudge

Re: Please read latest post!
«Reply #12: March 17, 2009, 07:35:21 AM»
YAY! THis means I can enter more :D :D :D

Offline r i l e y

Re: 18 days left!
«Reply #13: March 31, 2009, 05:25:48 PM»
18 days left! <3
Good thing, too, since I'm trying to avoid letting this contest slip my mind. :D

Offline Drug

«Reply #14: March 31, 2009, 05:52:04 PM»
I wanna join. :3

Offline r i l e y

«Reply #15: March 31, 2009, 05:53:08 PM»
Ooh, more than welcome to<33 Thanks for the interest! -adds- :B

Offline Helba

Re: 17 days left!
«Reply #16: April 02, 2009, 09:51:08 PM»
I'll enter~ >u<

Offline r i l e y

«Reply #17: April 02, 2009, 09:52:50 PM»
Thanks for the interest! <33 And much appreciation! -adds-

x)

Offline Kaylour

«Reply #18: April 02, 2009, 10:35:25 PM»
i'll enter ;3

Offline r i l e y

«Reply #19: April 03, 2009, 02:30:07 AM»
Hehe, many thanks! :B <33 The interest is appreciated beyond words~
-Add!-
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 03:07:57 AM by Hippie »

Offline r i l e y

Did a bit of reordering, organizing of links for less confusion, and added a really really important update for those that have replies on this thread watched and are e-mailed. Sorry if this seemed like an unnecessary bump!

Offline Archery

I wanna enteeeeer!

So....

Enjoy my entry!
  [Insert Cool Stuff Here] 

Offline r i l e y

Eeee Archlove! I missed youuu~! -blackbird-

+entry by Archery!
fjdsgsfjsffsdgdsajyerfdh 8D -wiggles excitedly-

Offline Archery

Eeee Archlove! I missed youuu~! -blackbird-

+entry by Archery!
fjdsgsfjsffsdgdsajyerfdh 8D -wiggles excitedly-

lol, I remember who ya' are hun. ;D  Miss you too!  It's been a while. ):  *pouty face*
  [Insert Cool Stuff Here] 

Offline Teroy

I'm in! :D