turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Poll

Done

Yes
3 (37.5%)
Lock
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Price it?  (Read 803 times)

Tripitripit

• Topic Author
Price it?
«: February 09, 2009, 10:25:11 PM»
Okay <3 Thanks for the input! -close lock-
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:53:12 AM by Lyell »

Offline Sorbet

Re: Price it?
«Reply #1: February 09, 2009, 10:28:49 PM»
Just FYI for anyone that is lookin', the character is (C) Mascara. :>
I have other examples if anyone's curious about other things.

Tripitripit

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: February 09, 2009, 10:29:50 PM»
....Shhh! It was going to be a mystery character! (notreallybutIforgotthena me) xD

IPGD

• Topic Author
«Reply #3: February 09, 2009, 11:51:48 PM»
Ah... 1-2 GD if I had to put a price to it. It seems sort of... rushed and unrefined, among other things. You didn't ask for critique, though, so I'm not going to get any more specific than that.

I'm pickier than most, mind you. I'm sure there's someone out there that will give you 100 bucks for this :P You could probably get a few bites for 5 GD but I wouldn't go any higher than that.

Offline Adielle

«Reply #4: February 10, 2009, 01:10:59 AM»
Ah... 1-2 GD if I had to put a price to it. It seems sort of... rushed and unrefined, among other things. You didn't ask for critique, though, so I'm not going to get any more specific than that.

I'm pickier than most, mind you. I'm sure there's someone out there that will give you 100 bucks for this :P You could probably get a few bites for 5 GD but I wouldn't go any higher than that.

I agree with Matter.  I think you could fetch somewhere between 1-5gd for something on this quality.  Yopur work shows promise, but by putting a bit more time in on practice and even a bit more time in on the commissions your work on, you may be able to fetch a better price eventually.  :)
Goodbye my Sunshine, for we are but smoke and ash...

My Gallery.

Offline Sedde

«Reply #5: February 10, 2009, 08:22:13 AM»
Pretty much agreeing with everyone else, 'cept it bugs me how I can't tell if it's a male or female... >_> The height of the eyebrows and some of the face in general say male, but the pink lips and hair say female, so it confuses me.

Probably about 1-5 GD especially if you clean it up a bit.