turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: How to make a port or art?  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Nixy

How to make a port or art?
«: February 22, 2008, 10:46:35 AM»
Ok, I'm not new or anything but I totally don't know how to make art or commisions. How exactly do I do that? Does it cost money irl? And How do you post it on a site?

Offline Mala

Re: How to make a port or art?
«Reply #1: February 22, 2008, 03:12:50 PM»
...if you don't know how to make art, are you sure you should be here?

Or I just might be confused. ):

Offline Potion

«Reply #2: February 22, 2008, 06:59:32 PM»
I hope this is a troll.

Offline Tate

«Reply #3: February 22, 2008, 08:42:27 PM»
People with such simple questions usually typ lyk dis... I'm confused now.

Offline Azula

«Reply #4: February 22, 2008, 09:00:07 PM»
helpful lot you are.

inb4 hypocrite.

Offline io

«Reply #5: February 22, 2008, 09:04:12 PM»
I think she just doesn't know how to "trade" art on Furc. It doesn't require secure trade, you just have to trust who you're trading with. If you want to make a port, go to your Furcadia .fsh editor. You can send the .fsh port file by e-mail if you want to give it to someone else.

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #6: March 01, 2008, 01:04:35 AM»
I would really love it if the members attempting to take part in the Support forum would actually be helpful and supportive, or not post at all.

"Ok, I'm not new or anything but I totally don't know how to make art or commisions. How exactly do I do that? Does it cost money irl? And How do you post it on a site?"

If you want to post about commissions on this site, you do it much the same way as you just posted this question thread. If you are looking for Art, you go into the seeking art forum, and if you are offering art, you go into Offering forum.

As for payment, people accept all kinds of things as payment. Its really up to whatever the artist wants to accept for their art that you will pay. And if you are the artist, then it is your call entirely.

anything