turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Anthro rp?  (Read 9749 times)

Offline Hiccuped

Anthro rp?
«: March 08, 2009, 02:51:05 PM»
Hey guys,

I've been wondering lately where all the anthro designs that are bought, go to. Like, which dreams are the best for anthro rp? I'm talking just for casual rp.

I know a lot of good feral dreams, (TDE, Redwood Ravine, Tanz, Yellowstone, etc..), but all the anthro dreams I've been to have like no one in them, or they're for yiffing.

And to the point:  Anybody know any good anthro rp dreams?  :D

Offline Azula

Re: Anthro rp?
«Reply #1: March 08, 2009, 03:40:41 PM»
i hardly see any decent anthro dreams to RP in sadly

people just buy designs to make their alts all pretty and port it and then sell it off for money like the greedy monkeys they are

its really sad because i would like to get back into RPing soon and i have a handful of anthros that i'd like to RP with as long as the other party isn't some fucking shitty fagboy scene kid

Offline Jenni

«Reply #2: March 08, 2009, 04:04:57 PM»
i don't think they necessarily use the design for rp, nine times out of ten it's probably put on an OOC main or some shit.

i wish there was a real good anthro rp out there, one not so adult oriented (aka tgt).

Offline Morgan

«Reply #3: March 08, 2009, 04:05:58 PM»
i hardly see any decent anthro dreams to RP in sadly

people just buy designs to make their alts all pretty and port it and then sell it off for money like the greedy monkeys they are

its really sad because i would like to get back into RPing soon and i have a handful of anthros that i'd like to RP with as long as the other party isn't some fucking shitty fagboy scene kid

what about not-shitty fagboy not-scenekids ;_______;

Offline Azula

«Reply #4: March 08, 2009, 04:10:01 PM»
maybe e_______________________ __e

someone should really make a new dream that is public and nice and not queer i would be 100% up for that

Offline Morgan

«Reply #5: March 08, 2009, 04:23:52 PM»
maybe e_______________________ __e

someone should really make a new dream that is public and nice and not queer i would be 100% up for that

i have one .. but i havent written any story or continuity for it or anything
halp

Offline Farren

«Reply #6: March 08, 2009, 06:30:20 PM»
We have an anthro rp dream D: It would be done now... except the ds apparently messed up. Waitin fer the Rah to return so we can ask her just what went wrong and get it fixed so we can get the finished dream uploaded and get some people comin in (hopefully)
It's got somewhat of a continuity.. medieval, though. The most modern thing is a dude who wears a suit, but that's gonna be connected to a culture within the continuity as soon as we can all get together and talk about it. o_O;
Fishberries.

Offline Hiccuped

«Reply #7: March 08, 2009, 07:36:10 PM»
Lolk

All these dreams sound fun o3o

Maybe we the people who need a decent anthro rp dream should make one. 8D

Offline Sedde

«Reply #8: March 08, 2009, 08:21:36 PM»
I HIGHLY recommend The Big City. It's in Hawthorn, so not a whole lot of people know about it...but it is beautiful and has a couple RPers in the cafes and such. Sadly a lot of the people also hang out in the OOC room a lot, but with some coaxing they might be willing to give it a shot. I know I'm itching for some RP, for instance, since I haven't in years and years.

[edit] Yes I love your patches that much.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 08:30:57 PM by Dwy »

Offline Hiccuped

«Reply #9: March 08, 2009, 08:26:30 PM»
Hazzah! 8D

Offline Belgium

«Reply #10: March 09, 2009, 01:19:28 AM»
I'm wondering where all the decent anthro dreams are at, too. I've had a character that's just been sitting around collecting dust because all the dreams I go into are like :

1.) Hi, we're all really boring and like to AFK all the time.
2.) Even though you posted a nice entrance post and tried to talk to my character, I'm going to keep RPing with everyone else and completely ignore you.

and I have to admit all the typical gay emo characters are really getting old.
I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if people have any other good dreams. =)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 01:21:09 AM by Haruno Sakura »

liverfailure

«Reply #11: March 09, 2009, 08:05:37 AM»
Furcadia's making it's slow descent into the glorified chat room stage.

I had a dream, patching done by Halothane of dA but too many people decided to bitch it out before it was finished (because we was good competition ;D) and we were like eh. Why waste our time on a dream nobody would use because they all sit in the OOC room and don't feel like removing their asses out of TGT. Because God forbid that you sit in a half empty dream silently which was what you were doing in a full one. :/

Here's to hoping there's a good dream coming and the return of consistent RP.

Offline Mredria

«Reply #12: March 09, 2009, 09:43:34 AM»
I get confused when I see these kinds of posts because I never seem to have a problem finding a place to RP. o_O Where are you guys looking?
---I apologize---

Offline Jenni

«Reply #13: March 09, 2009, 01:57:50 PM»

I had a dream, patching done by Halothane of dA but too many people decided to bitch it out before it was finished (because we was good competition ;D) and we were like eh. Why waste our time on a dream nobody would use because they all sit in the OOC room and don't feel like removing their asses out of TGT. Because God forbid that you sit in a half empty dream silently which was what you were doing in a full one. :/

what!! i saw those patches and was completely blown away by it. i was pretty sure i was going to make that my new rp home, so that's really unfortunate. :~(

liverfailure

«Reply #14: March 10, 2009, 01:04:18 AM»

what!! i saw those patches and was completely blown away by it. i was pretty sure i was going to make that my new rp home, so that's really unfortunate. :~(

I would love love to bring it back up. I have all the old patches and everything but finding the urge and people to work with me is very hard. :D

<3 for the nice comments though.

Offline Lovedoll

«Reply #15: March 10, 2009, 08:18:47 AM»
There are tons and tons of roleplaying dreams out there. The problem is that nobody wants to RP anymore.

In most dreams things are dead and quiet in the IC areas, but full of life in the OOC rooms.

Offline Asyd

«Reply #16: March 10, 2009, 08:47:41 AM»
I'd be extremely interested.  I've looked for some good anthro dreams  :P.  too many feral feral feral feral feral.  it's been quite some time since i roleplayed as an anthro, the most i've done with my anthro characters is design them, give them their background information...and other than that i haven't really been able to show THEM to people. that would be nice to start doing.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 08:49:23 AM by Asyd »
i am r kelly

Offline Azula

«Reply #17: March 10, 2009, 09:42:40 AM»
how about a nice MODERN dream with no sexual themes or sci-fi or magical elements or whathaveyou... because there are some people *looks around* that wish to flaunt their character's CURVES AND BEAUTY AND SEX and its just like why do you do this you fat little pig

Offline Jenni

«Reply #18: March 10, 2009, 01:41:51 PM»
how about a dream that sticks to a certain theme rather than having a bunch of random fucking characters from totally different times and places be clusterfucked together in some kind of fucking wormhole

Offline $kye

«Reply #19: March 10, 2009, 02:19:17 PM»
how about a nice MODERN dream with no sexual themes or sci-fi or magical elements or whathaveyou... because there are some people *looks around* that wish to flaunt their character's CURVES AND BEAUTY AND SEX and its just like why do you do this you fat little pig

what about my blue eyed bombshell with honeycomb tresses that cascades down the stairs and you think shes perfect and beautiful everyone does because her description says you desire her

how about a dream that sticks to a certain theme rather than having a bunch of random fucking characters from totally different times and places be clusterfucked together in some kind of fucking wormhole

seriously. tgt is kind of nice only when you have a character that you have nowhere else to put them cuz theyre something super custom or different. but yeah when i rp a normal human/furre i dont like rping them with people whos like IM HALF DEMON AND DRAGON spikes everywhere and idc if youre not a slave im going to be a complete bitch to you and use my spiked 100 foot long tail to constrict and kill you because hey thats pretty fair :)

</rant> personally i think if imag could get more populated itd be cool cuz they have a million and one themed dreams but not many.. modern ones.. >.>

Offline Azula

«Reply #20: March 10, 2009, 04:03:46 PM»
FURRY PEOPLE AREN'T REAL IN REAL LIFE

also discuss to me about this adult verification thing... do i get a desc tag or something >.>;

Offline Lassa

«Reply #21: March 10, 2009, 04:41:58 PM»
I'd really like a place to roleplay my anthro characters. Imaginarium seems to be dead as far as active RP dreams go, AI is filled with people idling, FurN is all about sex etc. etc., you guys have already commented on most of this.

My problem is, in the past, when I went to dreams they were always suggested/owned by my friends. So i knew there would be active RP there. Without someone to point me to where people are actually roleplaying, I'm sorta lost. XD

The only place I really go nowadays for RP is my own dream. -u- But said dream is for a specific fandom which doesn't involve anthros, so.. my anthro characters are just sitting there, neglected.

Offline Hiccuped

«Reply #22: March 10, 2009, 05:35:39 PM»
I'm tempted to do SOMETHINGabout this. May it be that I raise a bunch of monies, buy a whole lot of awesome patches, and hire a dreamworker to make a super-awesome-fantabulous-etc-dream that is mean't to be for RP. Or maybe spreading the word and trying to get everybody to pitch in a little to create the supre-awesome-fatanbulous-etc-dream that everyone will enjoy, having something in their to satisfy them.  -shrug-

IPGD

«Reply #23: March 10, 2009, 07:23:00 PM»
FURRY PEOPLE AREN'T REAL IN REAL LIFE
Your statements offend me as an otherkin. I would like you to apologize.

ps. leirune is a pretty cool guy, eh writes one liners and doesn't afraid of anything

Offline Heimdall

«Reply #24: March 10, 2009, 07:28:11 PM»
It is hard to find people, and "OMG NO OOC" rules and stuff do make it harder to ask where everyone is. But the "OMG NO OOC IC ONLY" rules for RP dreams in general tend to have negative effects.

RP dreams are communities. There is IC and OOC chemistry going on behind the scenes. Seek the dream's OOC lounge if they have one. Be present, talk to people, break the ice. When you feel you've established yourself a little (you have people talking to you and responding to you), ask if anyone'd like to go IC.

Sometimes all it takes is simply asking for RP.

This.

Also, when I go looking for RP, I usually find it. :shrug: