turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Opinions?~  (Read 889 times)

Offline Jensen

Opinions?~
«: March 08, 2009, 03:48:41 PM»
Below is an example of some port art I did in Paint, completely by hand (mouse). Now, I just want some opinions, suggestions, etc. c:
JPG'd for safety.
hugs'n'kisses.

Offline Miserable

Re: Opinions?~
«Reply #1: March 08, 2009, 03:58:19 PM»
if your going for the realistic position then I would study some anatomy on the face-
It's kind of box looking in my opinion, but with some practice and a studying you can easily fix that-

your not that bad at shading but it needs alot of improvement, but who doesn't?
dont be afraid to do different poses, and take your time x.x
work on a port for how ever long it takes to be good all around, people tend to fade during the last stages of finishing their ports and it's noticeable

in all just try to make it look smoother and more appealing, just keep practicing youll get it.

Offline La-la

«Reply #2: March 08, 2009, 04:06:43 PM»
1. anatomy.

2. the eyes holy jesus.

3. no reason for all that black space.

4. the hair and shading.

try looking up some furcadia tutorials. practive, practice, practice.

Offline Jensen

«Reply #3: March 08, 2009, 04:12:01 PM»
Mmhm. I only really juuuust got back into the swing of pixeling. I suck at it. Just to sum it all up. I prefer photography and painting, I will stick to that. Thanks for the feedback regardless. In my personal opinion for a haven't touched furcadia for a year I'm not the worst out there. But anywho, the feedback is what reminds me why I stopped pixeling. I will probably stick to painting, photography, and hand art rather than chancing with the pixels unless it's to refine images in photoshop.

Merci beaucoup.
hugs'n'kisses.

Offline La-la

«Reply #4: March 08, 2009, 04:20:28 PM»
if you don't try, you'll never get better. pixeling very rarely comes naturally, it takes practice.

Offline Miserable

«Reply #5: March 08, 2009, 04:24:07 PM»
hun, no one said you sucked haha
pixeling is an art like drawing or painting, you just dont pick up a paintbrush and make masterpieces, you gotta work with pixeling.
i highly encourage you to keep pixeling, if your in general a good artist , something might blossom from pixeling and you might turn out to be a wonderful artist to Furc.

look at my work-

- Now

Offline Jensen

«Reply #6: March 08, 2009, 07:16:24 PM»
Well then. Practice I will, however I highly doubt I'll improve as I'm naturally very clumsy and inconsistent. But you two have inspired, so I'll do my best and practice, practice, practice.
hugs'n'kisses.

Offline Miserable

«Reply #7: March 08, 2009, 07:22:16 PM»
I'm looking forward to new pieces by you.
PM me if you ever need any tips, questions or anything in general.

IPGD

«Reply #8: March 08, 2009, 09:27:20 PM»
see my sig

anything