turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Rhaliweth's Port Contest Yummy!!!  (Read 650 times)

Offline Rhali

Rhaliweth's Port Contest Yummy!!!
«: March 30, 2009, 02:27:47 PM»
Okay Im bored, I want some new ports for my alts. Rules are simple Contact me ingame thru postmaster, my email [email protected] For questions and to send the final product to. 1 rule that I should have layed out in my previous contest, ports need to be .fox no jpeg. Only wanting serious artists. Friends entering will be judged as everyone else. Port artists upon entering I will locate all information about you before i accept your work. Sorry, too many scammers and tracers. I dont want to reward someone for something stolen. Work must be 100% ORiginal, includeing background ( simple or not ). POrtraits also must be Remap unless otherwise posted. There are a few alts to choose from. Feral and Non-feral. Good luck. I will be accepting art until April 18th ( unless date is extended)

P.S You choose the Pose.I will not be alone in judgeing this portrait. Like last time I used a survey from different furres of which ones they like better and so forth, that helped me out alot (most of these furres i did not know, i did not disclose who did them till afterwards, to be fair so someone just isnt picking their friends art)

FULL CONTEST ENDS APRIL 20TH <.<

Alts:

Rhaliweth:
Formally an elven fae. I do want a Feline Noble port. I dont have much description for it yet, but please do email me if interested. With questions.

Toxicated: Demon Fox **** I WILL ACCEPT DIGITAL NON REMAP PORTS FOR THIS ALT****
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=riepgw&s=3
Email with questions.

Horse:Mare. To match the Horsen Ferian ave ( if you seen it ), or to match WHC ( wild horse canyon ). Breed: Marwari.

Additional Added Characters:

Childish ( was thinking of a wolf pup or hyena pup, or chihuaua pup or african wild dog pup) FEMALE! No specifics, just different poses.

Since Im getting no emails for this contest and people are just drawing i made it into one contest.
GRAND PRIZE, 1 PRIZE ONLY $50 Paypal OR Gds. GOOD LUCK!! I might throw in a 2nd place price depends on my funds at the end..

Also. I copyright all enteries as my own. You cant sell or alter and sell. Its stricly for my Contest. Entering my contest gives me the right to upload any port onto my selected characters. Might add another main to this, depending on my funds. If only 1-2 person enters I have the right to withhold the contest. I will be nice and give the artist something for their effort though, If I wear their submitted port.

EMAIL ME YOUR FURCADIA NAME ASWELL AS QUESTIONS AND FINISHED PRODUCT!!