turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Got any Fruit and Veggies? =3  (Read 695 times)

Offline Drache-Lehre

Got any Fruit and Veggies? =3
«: March 31, 2009, 08:18:21 PM»
Hello there! I am seeking to get my hands on some patch work of fruit and vegetable items. I am hoping to get them in two ways, one of the item or a small grouping of the item alone and then the other of the item grown on its natural source such as a vine, bush or what have you.
(IE: Bananas on a tree, then some bananas alone as if fallen off; The size of the banana pile is about the smallest size I'd like for the items to be)

I am making a feral dream and I already have apple trees but it would be nice to have other things for a 'garden' area for those who enjoy to RP finding, picking and getting or
whatever with vegetables and fruits rather then just animals/meat. I would appreciate any help in guiding me to the places in which might have some of these to help me out. <3 If I can't get both types, I'd at least settle for the items alone, on the ground. (single if large enough like a coconut or in small piles such as for berries) Perhaps you make items yourself? If so I am willing to discuss prices given samples are provided too please.  Thanks for your time! Free to reply here or whisper me, Heshana anytime.

The List If it doesn't say I have a single and which one, then I am still trying to get both!

•   Oranges
•   Watermelon
•   Cabbage (I have the single, I need the grown source with them on)
•   Cucumbers
•   Coconut
•   Strawberries
•   Celery
•   Onions
•   Potatoes
•   Blueberries
•   Squash
•   Corn (A single one on the ground – I have on the stalk already)
•   Lemons

List of What I Have - Grap3s, carrots, apple, radish, pineapple and bananas.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:22:06 AM by Drache-Lehre »
Nicknames: DL, Drache-san and DL-chan

Offline Drache-Lehre

Re: Seeking Fruit And Vegetable Item Patches
«Reply #1: May 26, 2010, 08:49:16 AM»
*Edited post with a new purpose* I've revived my old thread. xD

Offline Drache-Lehre

Re: Got any Fruit and Veggies? =3
«Reply #2: May 27, 2010, 10:22:55 AM»
Alright, post has gone under some major edits to add in sample ref and more clear info on what exactly I am looking for! Thanks in advance. <3 And yes if it comes down to seeking to commission, we can discuss prices based on seeing samples first please!

Offline Drache-Lehre

Re: Got any Fruit and Veggies? =3
«Reply #3: August 15, 2010, 06:16:34 PM»
Alright, been away for awhile. Sorry about that. Busy and all, this is one of the last places I check. ^^; Best way to get a response from me MUCH sooner is to find me on MSN or DA (same names). ^.^

Anyways, if anyone would still be willing to help me out please let me know! Thanks!

anything