turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: sana's reviews  (Read 3774 times)

Offline Sync

sana's reviews
«: February 25, 2008, 05:10:31 PM»
yep.

in... alphabetic order i guess rr

post if i forgot you.

people i've commissioned/bought premades from/done art trades with
Beat - cheap and her ports are adorable

Daniellex - as much as i like chatting with her, i'm probably never going to commission her again. i was looking for wolf artists and she popped up and said she do the pic for 20 gd and asked for money in advance,so i gave it to her and received the sketch and partially colored lineart quite quickly. then she disappeared and i waited a month to contact her again. once i did i asked for preview shots... only to find she made negative progress(yeah, i can't prove it anymore because i lost the first image link). she said she had a lot of issues that month so i went along with that. i then contacted her a month later to find she made no progress once again. i then began pestering her and she finished coloring in about a week and asked for bg ideas... only to ignore everything i said. i just got permission to finish the pic myself because i'm sick of waiting on her.

Fengo - kind of waited a while(only sometimes lol) but the ports i received were well worth the wait and money~ commission her for feral ports k.

Greek - commission them for a port a lifeless. turned out fantastic and i only had to wait a day.

Hoil - commissioned for an icon. only paid 1 gd and got my icon complete the next day! even offered to redo it if it sucked lol(but it didn't so...).

Hugo - bought a premade from. wasn't too expensive, the art was good, and i got the port fast.

Julie - we did a port trade and my half turned out awesome~

Kenny - did me a great port of my alt arbiter, which was awesome cause i didn't think anybody would up to doing it. i recommend them !!

Kaiba - made my website really fast and cheaply too~

Mewstara - did an art trade with; made me a very cute port~

Morgan - may seem a little pricey but it's well worth it. gets your port done very nicely and fast.

pez - bought two linearts from. fast and easy to get along with.

Safiye - reallyreallyreally good realism artist. very sweet person to work with and makes sure she gets your character right.

Spike - really was nice to work with. cheap and the port came out exactly how i wanted~

VuxZanpire - kind of took a while, but he was having irl problems and gave me a premade for all the time he was taking, and finished the port up really fast which turned out extremely good. gogogo

people who've commissioned me/bought premades from me
Astell - tres easy to work with~ very nice too~

Cup Ramen - commissioned me for a port and all went smoothly~

Daniel Drakenwolf - i loveee this guy. he's commissioned me a bunch of times and hasn't bugged me once and always gets payment on time. if he commissions you i would take it!

Dashuri - fun to work with and gets payment sent in time~

DrKarayua - exactly what they say lol. they make them fast and make them well.

Dormouse - commissioned me for a port for dormouse. not picky at all and gets information and payment fast~

Emoly - nice person and tres fast with payment.

hide - took a while to get payment, but did pay and the character was fun to draw~

Jadyn - commissioned me for a dragon anthro and paid me wayyy more than i asked for<3 very easy to work with~

Neza - commissioned me for a conjourned port. not that picky and fast with payment. polite too !!

passe - commissioned me and nonfiction for a collab port~ very fun to work with.

Solanum - nice person to work with and has interesting character~. no i don't really have anything bad to say lol.

Sphynxy - very very nice person and pays extra.if she asks to commission you take i highly recommend~.

Stephie - commissioned me for dark riku. had to wait 6 days for the portspace to be trans, but she paid~

Zephriam Blackwing - mkay commissioned me for a port set. it went great at first and i received payment. asked for a lot of edits but it wasn't that big of a deal, i was still treated nice. after receiving payment i started to be treated like total shit. i asked them to stop and they did, but they picked it up again. they do pay but they are rude, so if you don't feel like putting up with it like me don't let them commission you.
added: at the endddd of the commission they sent me an extremely rude email claiming i didn't spend as much time on the last port and that they were all unfinished etcetc.
yeah avoid her lol.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 08:58:27 PM by Sync »

Offline Safiye

Re: sana's reviews
«Reply #1: February 26, 2008, 01:50:10 AM»
Holy crap I got reviewed!

...And it was good!

:D

Offline Sync

«Reply #2: February 26, 2008, 10:01:55 AM»
Holy crap I got reviewed!

...And it was good!

:D

well you were fun to work with 8D;;

Offline Sync

«Reply #3: March 04, 2008, 01:45:43 PM»
+some people

Offline Jadyn

«Reply #4: March 05, 2008, 02:39:07 AM»
XD You deserved more then you were askin' for. :P

Offline Sync

«Reply #5: May 26, 2008, 06:02:48 PM»
added two people

Offline Sync

«Reply #6: June 28, 2008, 02:46:01 PM»
added more

Offline hide

«Reply #7: July 16, 2008, 09:46:36 PM»
ty <3

Offline Sync

«Reply #8: July 16, 2008, 09:49:13 PM»

Offline Kenny

«Reply #9: August 08, 2008, 05:37:48 AM»
omg ;_; you forgot me
Craig: what should my sig on faz be
Carnival: me
Joker: the jews have 44 athletes in the olympix

Offline Sync

«Reply #10: August 08, 2008, 03:07:07 PM»

Offline Lord

«Reply #11: August 08, 2008, 10:01:17 PM»
hi we traded remember ;_;

Offline Sync

«Reply #12: August 08, 2008, 10:01:48 PM»
hi we traded remember ;_;
ohyah addinggg

Offline Astell

«Reply #13: August 08, 2008, 10:20:10 PM»

omg you called me easy #SL I am hurt

Offline Sync

«Reply #14: August 08, 2008, 10:24:35 PM»

you like it rough?!?!

Offline Lord

«Reply #15: August 08, 2008, 10:32:38 PM»

you like it rough?!?!

MUD WRESTLING

GO GO GO

Offline Astell

«Reply #16: August 08, 2008, 10:32:56 PM»
lol oh snaps

Offline Suzy

«Reply #17: August 12, 2008, 01:45:24 PM»
Sana is awesome. Trustworthy. Speedy-yes. :D Buy her arts.

Offline Sync

«Reply #18: August 12, 2008, 05:36:13 PM»
Sana is awesome. Trustworthy. Speedy-yes. :D Buy her arts.
ty!

Offline Sync

«Reply #19: September 06, 2008, 08:13:39 PM»
added pez and danielle

Offline Starlit Moon

«Reply #20: September 06, 2008, 09:23:01 PM»
Her art's great, from what I've seen. I'm waiting on something, but since it was a gift, I don't expect it to be made really fast. She also said it might take a while, because she was working on a big project. And I respect that. Projects & Commissions before gifts. Nice way of working.

But, yeah, when I get more spaces & GDs, I'm probably gonna commission her! :D

Offline Sync

«Reply #21: September 06, 2008, 09:33:17 PM»
Her art's great, from what I've seen. I'm waiting on something, but since it was a gift, I don't expect it to be made really fast. She also said it might take a while, because she was working on a big project. And I respect that. Projects & Commissions before gifts. Nice way of working.

But, yeah, when I get more spaces & GDs, I'm probably gonna commission her! :D
thankss~

yeahh, port set xD

Offline Sync

«Reply #22: September 08, 2008, 07:36:23 PM»
added hoil

Offline Sync

«Reply #23: October 09, 2008, 04:23:10 PM»
+zephriam blackwing

Offline Greek