turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: la-la's reviewsss.  (Read 2033 times)

Offline La-la

la-la's reviewsss.
«: April 05, 2009, 12:52:15 PM»
commissioned

alexandra (1 port, 1 sketch):
what could i NOT say about this girl. one of my favourite feral artists. amazing background detail. suppper quick, great to work with, got everything i wanted out of a description. even let me entirely edit the port when i wanted to move it onto another character. love her.

alice (1 port):
the port came out great. alice does amazing ports and her style is kickass.

anarchy (1 port):
it took a while for the port (i think over two months), but she always gave me updates whenever i asked for them, and the port turned out amazing.

aqua dark (1 port, of la-la):
AD and i had a misunderstanding at first, and she gave me a CG port of la-la. it was GORGEOUS, but i wanted remap, so she redid it without any complaining or charging me extra. unfortunately i never got around to using the port and no longer use la as a main, and asked AD if i could resell. her and i got into a misunderstanding which she was quick to reconcile. she is a great artist in the furc community.

cathior (bought 1 character design, commissioned 1 ref sheet and 3 ports):
i love her. looove her. she was done with everything within a couple days, and kept apologizing even though she was super quick! she's great to work with and an amazing artist.

chocolate-rhinos of DA (1 picture, 2 icons):
veeery slow, i was done last on the list even though i had been in the middle i believe. no updates what so ever, when i asked it was 'i'm getting to them soon'. but the picture came out great. the icons were off and when i asked for edits she got really aggravated so i let them be.

defect (2 sketches):
both came out great, she edited the second one for me without any bitching.

heartkitty (2 ports):
for my first port, it was a long time waiting but it was SO! worth it. she let me change characters again and again, and i could not possibly be more pleased with how the port came out! the second one was a gift from my girlfriend that she did in secret, and it's just simply amazing. i get compliments on it every single day and it is the only port i will ever have or need on my alt.

laments of DA (1 picture):
my girlfriend really wanted me to commission her, and although it was quick and came out well i was really disappointed. the style and quality definitely did not match up to some of her other pictures. she also didn't seem to read a word that i had said, i had to get many things changed, and when i mentioned the eye colour was wrong she told me "well 80% of my commissioners don't care about that." well i'm one of the 20% that does. idk, seems kind of weird to me to seemingly challenge a commissioner about something when you didn't even bother reading what they sent! she also did a full body for me when i commissioned a thigh high because of not reading. i wouldn't say to not commission her, just definitely make sure to tell her to read over what you send. UPDATE: also took a while for her to realize i sent payment, and when i got the image not only had she put her signature /on/ my character but also her URL. uggh.

lu (1 sketch, of la-la):
i think this is one of my favourite la pictures to date! i love how adorable it is, and lu's style is unique and awesome.

noah (1 port, of la-la):
super quick, got everything right as i wanted it.

oki (2 pictures):
i don't remember how long the first picture took, but for "not being able to draw girls" it came out HELLA good, one of my favourite pictures to date, and oki did a couple of edits for me without any griping. the second picture i think i've been waiting over eight months for, i don't think it's coming,and i've since sold the character xD UPDATE: i don't think the second picture is coming, but i'm not that worried about it since i'm still hella happy with the first.

pez (1 picture):
commissioned her, never got a response or a picture.

sesruc (2 sketches):
i love sesruc's style, and she always gets my characters right. she's quick, too!

skye (1 port):
a sweetheart, super quick and the port was out-of-this-wooorld, it's one of my new favourites!

squeedgemonster of DA (1 lineart commission):
so it's only been two months waiting for this. i prepaid and expected it pretty quickly. tried multiple ways of getting a hold of her; commenting on her DA, noting her, using twitter. it wasn't until i called her out on LJ that she finally responded to me, saying she didn't check DA that often, but she had been on many times without bothering to read the note. she promised a sketch next day after that, and three weeks later...  ::) UPDATE: after almost 6 months i requested a refund, which i got back pretty quickly. about a month later popped up a full finished picture of the same subject that i wanted for my commission, that she apparently did in a day! she was pretty unreliable.

tooth (3 la-la ports, 1 smidgen port, tons of art!):
i love tooth's style. she's a sweetheart, always gets things done hella quick. her ports are so unique. she always does my characters so much justice.

travelingpantscg of DA (1 headshot, sketches):
super professional and great to work with. she was sure to check in with me and show me her progress which i definitely appreciate! i love how everything came out. her anatomy is spot on, and she's always been an artist that i admire, so i was so happy to have finally commissioned her. her prices are WELL worth it, too!!

commissioned by:

bri/tonks/khat (not sure what she goes by now. 2 pieces):
super fun to work with. i loved designing bri for her, and khat's piece was super fun to do, too.

eels (1 piece):
her character is such a cutie. quick with payment and very sweet.

goldie (2 pieces):
i didn't do her characters justice at all. quick with payment, super sweetheart.

lorae
(1 piece):
fun character, very nice.

marshall (1 piece):
marshall commissioned my girlfriend and i. we did the port, and "their friend" was supposed to pay us. "their friend" had already spend the money though. marshall didn't seem to care and said we could just sell it as a premade, which is not our job, it's our job to make a commission and get the money from the person that commissioned it. marshall didn't bother responding. it's 5 GD or a port space. it's easy to get or borrow but marshall apparently doesn't care.

poi (1 piece)
fun character, quick with payment!

trades

amok (trade for life classics):
our trade was 2 ports from her and GD for lifeclassics. the gd was promised to be given within a couple days. she never gave either, and didn't respond to any notes for over two weeks when i got worried. the classics had to be given back by a mutual friend for some reason.

claudie (4 trades):
super sweet, super amazing, is very patient with me because she knows i'm super slow. love her.

lacy (1 trade):
my piece was no where near as amazing as lacy's was. she is SUPER sweet, and her talent is jaw dropping.

lovedoll (1 trade):
her port of smidge came out ballin'. she's a great lady to work with!

shruu (1 trade):
fun to work with, fun character. quick at getting my half.

slex (1 trade):
never really got any feedback, and was never told that my piece had been finished, i found it randomly while browsing their gallery one day. they did a good job though.

wii (5!! trades):
eee, this girl makes me so happy <3 i looove her style! it's one of my favourites out of anyone i know. if i wasn't going by alphabetical order, she'd be first #SO she is so creative, always draws the cutest outfits, and doesn't mind waiting for my slow ass to finish her piece!

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 04:34:50 PM by La-la »

Claudie

Re: la-la's reviewsss.
«Reply #1: April 05, 2009, 01:07:50 PM»
claudie (2 trades):
super sweet, super amazing, is very patient with me because she knows i'm super slow. love her.

love you, too. (:

Offline Cowboy

«Reply #2: May 03, 2009, 09:06:56 PM»
wii (3, 4? trades):
i looove her style! it's one of my favourites out of anyone i know. if i wasn't going by alphabetical order, she'd be first #SO she is so creative, always draws the cutest outfits.
AWWWW I just noticed this! you're such a sweetie :) we should totally do more trades if you're up to it!
"You can't be gay and in a western, especially in Wyoming." she said, "Plus there weren't any gay people back in 1963."

Offline lolo

«Reply #3: May 10, 2009, 03:05:31 PM»
goldie (2 pieces):
i didn't do her characters justice at all. quick with payment, super sweetheart.

hush your face, those cannibals were simpering little sexpots and i loved them~
Everyone had got something in hand cept natty dread

Offline La-la

«Reply #4: May 31, 2009, 05:13:39 PM»
aww shucks i love you all <333 updated ftw!

Offline Aqua Dark

«Reply #5: June 02, 2009, 04:09:10 PM»
 I was really happy to see myself on this before La-la Thanks :D <3 really thanks :( I guess I should of said it before this but ohwell.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 05:37:27 PM by Aqua Dark »
Love In Every Pixels ™

Offline La-la

«Reply #6: June 02, 2009, 05:34:29 PM»
you're welcome.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 05:45:56 PM by La-la »

Offline Aqua Dark

«Reply #7: June 02, 2009, 05:41:43 PM»
:D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:33:56 PM by Aqua Dark »