turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Buddies Update!  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Narnia

Buddies Update!
«: February 27, 2008, 08:53:59 PM»
There have been a few changes to the buddy system. When adding a buddy to your buddy list, the system will require permission from the person you are trying to add before they will appear on your buddy list.

You can also edit the order of your buddies by going to User CP -> Buddies -> Edit Buddies (on the left).

The top six will appear in your profile! Clicking the section header (My Buddies) in your profile, will show you a complete list of someone's buddies.

Enjoy!
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Creative

Re: Buddies Update!
«Reply #1: February 28, 2008, 07:25:13 AM»
I'd suggest finding a way to label the "Approve Buddy" button or change it to something easier to understand than a tiny icon with little people on it for a "buddy" page. That thing could mean anything, especially on the page in which it's located.
<?php echo "Though I may have access and the ability to ban you, I am NOT STAFF. So do NOT send me PM thinking I am. You may just end up banned on a site where I do have power.."; ?>