turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Turq's Reviews  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Zodiac

Turq's Reviews
«: February 28, 2008, 03:33:34 AM»
Done in a mix of chronological and alphabetical order to the best of my memory. If I forgot to add you please, post here and I will get to it!

Bill - Made ports of two of my Pokemon characters which came out great, and in a timely fashion. <3

Tooth - Amazing artist and a long time friend. I have known Rachel for years and she can pump out amazing art faster than most people. Shes awesome and if she so happens to open to commissions you shouls pay her DOUBLE damnit. But shes known to give hto gift art.

Dwy - I've known her for quite some time now, and shes great. She entered my art contest with two amaaaazing portraits and she is an all around nice person. She works accurately to character design, and got the work done way before the contest had ended.

dalia - Very cute work! I commissioned her for a portrait of my alt Remix, and she was done with it very quickly. He prices are fair, and she was accurate in her work based on my ref. <3 Commission hur.

Asphyxiation - Commissioned her for two ports that were delivered quickly and both beautiful. :D

Calixte - I commissioned her for a CG piece of Radium and it came out beautifully. She has really low prices even though her work is so good, and she got the work done very quickly. I recommend her!

Casper - Bought a gorgeous premade off of her and she once made me a meowth port and she should make ports more often.

Doladdar/Dolly on FAZ - One of my fav port artists ever. I have like... three? Four if you count one I got done for Gin? Shes quick and her work is sooo pretty.

Eliore - I bought.. well TRIED to BUY but she gave me it.. a premade port of hers, and she let me edit it and yes. Her work is very cute and shes a sweet person.

Fericirea - I commissioned her for a port of my character Lollipop and it is just adorable. The wait time was worth it, and not even really long at all.

Gin - For a relatively new and developing artist she has by far already surpassed my skills of years by 5987996292987 times. Shes made and collaborated on ports with me and her work is gorgeous and if she took commissions she could be rich.

Holly - Commissioned some portraits of her and although her turnaround time is kind of long (she told me this up front) she kept great contact the whole time, and when the work was done it was amazing and totally worth every second of the wait. I highly recommend looking into her commissions when open.

Lyndsey - Commissioned once a long long time ago for a port that was never done. I was avoided several times, until I finally got a refund. Time went by, I forgot about this and re-encountered her on a different alt and agreed to help her out by giving her GD for art. She needed GD at the time, so I gave it to her up front. This was Oct 07 - I still have not received art or a refund. Very pretty art, good quality work.

Mayghin - she commissioned me and is very patient with my slowness. >_> She also made me a really cute port for one of my alts, and gave me a port she made for another one which is also really cute. She also did a character design commission thingy for me and that came otu really good.

Morgan - I bought a premade off of her which she edited to fit my character and it came out perfect. Her ports are always getting better and better so you should commission her.

Mynt - I commissioned her for an adorable port at a really good price and I want to do so again. She did the work quickly and shes just really cool. She also made me fan art once! Her art is so cute.

Nepenthe - this is another one of my favorite artists. I've commissioned her twice so far, and more to come, and I get all kinds of compliments on my port by her all the time.

Pez - Higher priced work but totally gorgeous and worth it. I got my port quickly and she captured the character wonderfully. Her coloring is amazing, some of the best around, and given the chance I would commission again.

StormyChaos - I bought a premade off of her that happened to fit to my character Radium, with the addition of a few minor edits to do so. The portrait is one of my favorite ones, and I get a lot of compliments on it all the time.

Whivit - I commissioned her of a gorgeous CG of my original Pokemon character and she did a great job. She captured the character well, and her style of coloring is really pretty. Highly recommended, especially for those with Pokemon characters.

Trex - ANOTHER one of my fav artists who really just amazes me every time. I have three ports, and each one has been even better than the last. Her prices are fair and shes easy to work with. Love love.

Lobsel Vith - I commissioned a CG of my two twin characters together, Haunt and Gloom, and they came out adorable. The character designs were executed accurately, and I was really happy with the results.

Haruhi Green - I ordered a CG Commission of my character Pixel and I was just in love with the work. HEr style is really cute, her coloring is good, and she has really fair prices for a full BG CG.

More to be added..
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 12:43:17 PM by Turquoise »

Offline Lord

Re: Turq's Reviews
«Reply #1: March 04, 2008, 03:33:15 PM»
Remember I comissioned you for Georgia. 24-bit portrait. :> <3

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #2: March 04, 2008, 06:07:11 PM»
Oh you did. :> I don't think anything ever got done with it though. Like, Gage gave me the 2GD and I don't think it was ever used. x_x

Offline Gage

«Reply #3: March 20, 2008, 03:28:59 AM»
you drew rufio
you drew quina
you drew ramuh
you drew .............. IDK

WORST ARTIST EVER

ok ily bye
I know I'm good for something. I just havnt found it yet!

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #4: April 02, 2008, 12:58:02 PM»
+ Calixte

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #5: April 03, 2008, 06:39:03 PM»
+dalia

Offline gaga

«Reply #6: April 03, 2008, 06:59:09 PM»
did snoweon and dratini ports for you :3

Offline Lord

«Reply #7: April 08, 2008, 02:21:08 PM»
Oh you did. :> I don't think anything ever got done with it though. Like, Gage gave me the 2GD and I don't think it was ever used. x_x

I never got it. xD but that's ok. Try contacting me whenever I'm online / vice versa if the stuff's done?

Offline Zodiac

«Reply #8: April 22, 2008, 11:29:39 AM»
Whisper me any time because Idk what main you use now <<

Offline Lord

«Reply #9: April 23, 2008, 12:38:41 AM»
Whisper me any time because Idk what main you use now <<

i'm trying to switch over but i tend to just stick around on Julie, lol

Offline Calixte

«Reply #10: May 20, 2008, 10:48:30 AM»