turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Websites and Descriptions/Storylines  (Read 561 times)

Offline Indomitable

Websites and Descriptions/Storylines
«: April 15, 2009, 04:16:08 PM»
Rightyo. Along with my dreamweaving, I'm also offering my skills as a website builder and a description and story-line designer. All you need to know is listed below. 8D

Websites-
I have years of experience with html, I've been working with it since I was 9 or 10. If you'd like a custom website built, let me know and I will set you up. Guidelines are below.- If you'd like a background image, give me the link to the picture (I am not a very good artist so I cannot design you a background :<)
- Send me all the information on your character to my email ([email protected]).
- If your character has art you would like on the page (or a seperate page) send me the links and I'll put it up.
- Websites can be anywhere from 2 to 5 GD depending on how much work they require and the difficulty. :>

Descriptions & Story Lines-
I've been playing Furcadia for years now and with all the time I have, I'm more than willing to lend a hand in building your character's description and story.
- Give me the basic personality and an image(if possible).
- If you don't have an image, describe what they look like (fur or skin depending on if its feral or anthro, clothing, scars etc.)
- If you'd like a story line, give me the parents and siblings and a basis for what they are,
- I will never charge more than 5 SD for a description or story line.

Contacts
Alts- Indomitable, Barbarism, Algea
Deviantart- http://snowborn-child.deviantart.com
Email- [email protected]

Otherwise...
I've got some other threads up to where I'm offering other services. Links are listed below. you'd like to see some examples simply hit me on one of my contacts.
Dreamweaving
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 04:46:36 PM by Indomitable »