turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: LICK: Feral Canine Design Contest  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Beckett

LICK: Feral Canine Design Contest
«: May 05, 2009, 06:08:27 PM»

Why, yes, I am seeking a design for the alt I'll be buying, Lick (from Basics), so I'll be needing a design. I'm willing to pay up to 10 GD for this alt with a portrait, maximum 5 GD without.

What it Can Be:
--Any sort of feral canine.
--Feel free to flow with the personality! I hope the name gives you ideas, and personality often flows with the colors, markings, accessories.

What I Like:
--Dire Wolves
--Mutts
--Accessories such as: braclets/wristband, collars/necklaces/pendelums, and scarves. Sock are nice, as well.
--Markings-wise, I enjoy tribal markings and stripes, as well as calligraphic floral designs and swirls and such. :3 Markings copied off of a real animal would be fine, as well.
--I do like the base colors to be normal canidae colors, with an exception of greyed or muted hues and variations of blues, reds, and yellows. I do enjoy base colors that are somewhat inspired off of a blue roan horse.
--I definitely want your imagination in this! Feel free to add anything like "yourself" to this; imagination helps most of us succeed in life, y'know.

What I Do Not Want:
--Anything to do with perverse topics, profanity, or whatnot. I do have a grandmother that uses this computer. :/

Pluses:
This can result in a two-three GD bonus.
--The art is pixelized or remappable.
--There is a portrait that reflects Lick's personality. (5-6 GD bonus)

Have fun! Please whisper Plummet or Headglitch on Furcadia with your entries, or just private message me here! #SR

Have fun. :3

DUE - june 21

Offline Kaylour

Re: LICK: Feral Canine Design Contest
«Reply #1: May 05, 2009, 06:13:21 PM»
i'll enter :o

Offline Rhonda

«Reply #2: May 06, 2009, 03:42:47 PM»
hook me up

Offline Shannon