turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [DONE] option to post art in the premade section with having a thread created  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Sync

basically what the title says.
we're only allowed to have one thread, but i like having my art in the premade section as i have sold some of my premades that way before. so, i think there should be an option to post art in the premade section without having a thread created in the premade forums. like a checkbox thing or something.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 01:28:37 PM by Narnia »

Offline Glory

basically what the title says.
we're only allowed to have one thread, but i like having my art in the premade section as i have sold some of my premades that way before. so, i think there should be an option to post art in the premade section without having a thread created in the premade forums. like a checkbox thing or something.

I'd like this too.

Tired of seeing normal users going "YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE THREAD!!11!" like the wannabe mods they wish they were.

Offline Tate

1. I would make a damn sexy mod. Just thought you should know.
2. I agree with this suggestion. c: That gallery seems to not be used as much because it creates threads every time. So adding an option might get it some more use.

Offline Cormallen

While I second making Masha a mod, I wouldn't trust her with anything heavier than hitting people with a pool noodle. ;D

Also, go ahead and make that option; it'll be easier on us all.
Swords: A greatsword is not a one-handed weapon. A greatsword is not fast. If it is fast, it means it's made of paper mache' and will break upon striking anything.

Randomat twirls two greatswords, one in each hand.
GM: Randomat's hands fall off.

--from the Leirune RP Guide

Offline Narnia

I either have to turn this feature on, or turn this feature off. Would you like me to just turn it off (if it is still on)? That seems to be the consensus. Let me know...
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Sync

I either have to turn this feature on, or turn this feature off. Would you like me to just turn it off (if it is still on)? That seems to be the consensus. Let me know...
i am late. but yeah, turn it off. most people just make their own thread or constantly update it. when i first saw this feature out, i wasn't intending to make a thread every single time lol.

Offline Narnia

"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Sync

anything