turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Children's Story Writing! WINNERS ANNOUNCED  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Ook

Children's Story Writing! WINNERS ANNOUNCED
«: May 20, 2009, 06:18:25 PM»
WINNERS
1st. Diamond with The Cheetah Without His Spots!
2nd. Reinage with Swim With Me.
3rd. x with The Fox and The Wolf.

Prizes do exist!
  • The winning author will get a picture of the main character of their story in watercolour (scanned and shipped if possible) to them, and, eventually, their entire story illustrated in watercolour and included in my university portfolio - with their real name credited for the story of course. This process will take a few months. I will show the pages to the author if possible. I will also try to find a local printing company and self-publish 5 copies of the finished book. The winner may also have one copy shipped to them, however, this is not a given, just a chance. I doubt there will be any profit made from these books, however, the winning author will recieve 30% of any made.
  • Second place will win a digital of their story's main character (or two portraits), and my favourite extract illustrated in watercolour (scanned, not shipped).
  • Third place will win a small watercolour sketch of their story's main character (scanned, not shipped) and a 'get port free!' pass to be used when needed (that's a port by me, by the way).

DEADLINE: passed.

I reserve the right to keep access to all entries, and, in future, also illustrate them. If I decide to do so, I will make every effort to notify the author.

ANYONE WORRIED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS:
UK CITIZENS
US CITIZENS
CANADIAN CITIZENS
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 05:37:40 PM by Ook »

Offline Ook

Re: Children's Story Writing! Good prizes.
«Reply #1: June 23, 2009, 04:49:38 AM»
well, the deadline has passed, and juding will begin.

Offline Ook

Re: Children's Story Writing! Good prizes.
«Reply #2: June 30, 2009, 05:35:02 PM»
WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Offline Natasha

Re: Children's Story Writing! WINNERS ANNOUNCED
«Reply #3: July 07, 2009, 12:51:47 PM»
*Claps*
Well done winners :D
Guinevere - Lime - Whiskey