turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Crits or help?  (Read 776 times)

Offline /gage/

Crits or help?
«: May 23, 2009, 03:43:50 PM»

These are edits of the default Tygard and Foxen patches, to be dogs.
I need help with critique, anywhere you can find that looks silly (please be gentle, and don't say that they all look silly ;__;!).

I was also wondering if anybody knew of an easy way to resize patches? They're all a little big for my taste but (as you can infer by the fact that they're all editted default patches) I am not good enough to make my own avatars, so resizing illudes me.
I have a buncha art programs, so if you have a sollution to resizing by importing them to photoshop or something, please post it.

Since they are only edits, I'm putting them up for free download. Just PM me here or whisper me in game as "Akatora" and I'll get them to you. No credits needed if used.

Just to add credits, the patches I used in the background are (C) the Mint Mink, and were/are a free download from TBC.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 03:49:46 PM by whit »

Offline Heimdall

Re: Crits or help?
«Reply #1: May 23, 2009, 09:54:50 PM»
The head/shoulders/back still look feline to me. Try lengthening and maybe thinning the shepherd's muzzle. The back of the head is very round. Dogs lie down and sit differently from cats.

Offline Cormallen

Re: Crits or help?
«Reply #2: June 02, 2009, 03:49:58 PM»
Secondly, the one with the floppy ears? Think triangular--there's a Black Lab hanging around inside the house, and whenever she's interested, her ears have a distinctive downward trinagle shape facing whatever she's listening to.

Look up ihasahotdog.com and look at the LOLdogs there--lots of breeds and mixes there.
Swords: A greatsword is not a one-handed weapon. A greatsword is not fast. If it is fast, it means it's made of paper mache' and will break upon striking anything.

Randomat twirls two greatswords, one in each hand.
GM: Randomat's hands fall off.

--from the Leirune RP Guide