turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Donate to FAZ - Subscriptions!  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Narnia

Donate to FAZ - Subscriptions!
«: May 24, 2009, 12:28:53 AM»
Do you appreciate the space you have here to display your work to others? Why not consider donating to FAZ for the continued maintenance of the site?

Donating to FAZ will be easier than ever with the new subscription system.

$1.00/week or $3.00/month or $30.00/year. $1 = 1GD. Digo donations will need to be discussed, please whisper or PM Turquoise if you would like to subscribe via Digo Item.

With a sub you will get:

• Your name in blue on the forums.
  • No more ads on the site.
  • The ability to set a custom title.
  • More to come!

To subscribe, you'll need to go to your profile, and click on "Paid Subscriptions" under the Actions section of your navigation.

http://www.furcartzone.com/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Farren

Re: Donate to FAZ - Subscriptions!
«Reply #1: May 24, 2009, 02:18:41 PM»
The new layout is nice, and I may consider getting a subscription in the future, but for now... I can't seem to find the 'logout' button...
Fishberries.

Offline Morgan

«Reply #2: May 24, 2009, 02:19:36 PM»
The new layout is nice, and I may consider getting a subscription in the future, but for now... I can't seem to find the 'logout' button...

its on the top row with um. gallery, staff list, forum, etc. those buttons. the last one is logout.

Offline Farren

«Reply #3: May 24, 2009, 02:51:04 PM»

its on the top row with um. gallery, staff list, forum, etc. those buttons. the last one is logout.

It doesn't show up for me. The last one on that row is gallery on my screen. Maybe it's because I'm using the dark theme? I'll try changing it and seeing if that makes the logout button show up.

Edit: I changed it to the light theme and the logout button still isn't showing up o_o

Edit 2: Here, I even got a screenie so everyone can see my lack of a logout button: http://i39.tinypic.com/143i3ae.jpg
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 03:01:37 PM by Farren »
Fishberries.

Offline Morgan

«Reply #4: May 24, 2009, 03:06:57 PM»

It doesn't show up for me. The last one on that row is gallery on my screen. Maybe it's because I'm using the dark theme? I'll try changing it and seeing if that makes the logout button show up.

Edit: I changed it to the light theme and the logout button still isn't showing up o_o

Edit 2: Here, I even got a screenie so everyone can see my lack of a logout button: http://i39.tinypic.com/143i3ae.jpg

you know.. i think it might be your resolution. can you switch to 1024x768 for me and see if it shows up?

Offline Farren

«Reply #5: May 24, 2009, 05:19:38 PM»

you know.. i think it might be your resolution. can you switch to 1024x768 for me and see if it shows up?

I would, except everytime I've tried to change the resolution on this thing, it's gone fdsa04tw9dpzzzt on me. To put it simply, it's a very old comp that hates new things being done to any part of it, including the monitor.
I've tried several times, so it's not just me being lazy ):

However, when I came back to this page a moment ago to check for replies, the 'logout' button flashed briefly, then vanished. So at least I do know where it's supposed to be now.
Fishberries.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #6: May 24, 2009, 05:28:01 PM»
It should be fixed assuming you are using 800x600. Anything smaller like that and I cannot support it.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

Offline Farren

«Reply #7: May 24, 2009, 06:15:12 PM»
It should be fixed assuming you are using 800x600. Anything smaller like that and I cannot support it.

Thanks much :D I can see it now.

This is just another sign that I really need a new computer.

Also, the topic says $1 = 1 GD. Does this mean I can pay 1 GD instead of USD to get a week subscription? Prolly the dumbest question ever, but I felt I should ask before assuming.
Fishberries.

Offline Morgan

«Reply #8: May 24, 2009, 07:07:36 PM»

Thanks much :D I can see it now.

This is just another sign that I really need a new computer.

Also, the topic says $1 = 1 GD. Does this mean I can pay 1 GD instead of USD to get a week subscription? Prolly the dumbest question ever, but I felt I should ask before assuming.

pretty sure that's precisely what it means.