turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [CLOSED] faz resizing  (Read 1513 times)

Sesruc

• Topic Author
[CLOSED] faz resizing
«: May 26, 2009, 07:58:08 PM»
hmmm
idk if anyone noticed this yet but faz resizes large images.. but it doesn't make the image link to the fullview anymore

or is it just me?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 01:03:20 PM by Narnia »

Offline $kye

Re: faz resizing
«Reply #1: May 26, 2009, 08:03:26 PM»
yeah i noticed it too.

IPGD

• Topic Author
«Reply #2: May 26, 2009, 08:03:57 PM»
LET'S SEE

YUP

YOU CAN SEE THE FULL BY RIGHT CLICK>VIEW THOUGH

BUT DON'T THINK THAT OPENS A NEW WINDOW

Offline Nny

«Reply #3: May 26, 2009, 08:05:20 PM»
i think it's for everyone, not sure though

Offline $kye

«Reply #4: May 26, 2009, 08:08:56 PM»
LOL nice nether drake ;__;

IPGD

• Topic Author
«Reply #5: May 26, 2009, 08:16:58 PM»
ty brofi, i poo pooed all over season 2 with my outrageous amount of skill at being a resto druid

Offline $kye

«Reply #6: May 26, 2009, 08:19:58 PM»
ive yet to try resto. that tree form always looks so tempting tho...

IPGD

• Topic Author
«Reply #7: May 26, 2009, 08:28:05 PM»
i quit before WoTLK came out so i can't speak for how it is now, but it was definitely the most fun of the three specs for me. ridiculously overpowered in PvP and easily capable of dominating PvE healing. much harder than the other healing classes, though, since slacking off for longer than a global cooldown would ruin your rotations and the retarded amount of focus needed could be inconvenient if you just wanted to screw around

i'm going to get banned for irrelevant posting again umm i think it would be very cool if this resizing bug would be fixed because being able to click on images and have it open the full version in a new tab is very important to me!! my viewing experience is extremely diminished by this issue

Offline $kye

«Reply #8: May 26, 2009, 08:33:25 PM»
idk somewhat related cuz you posted a wow screenshot. but yeah i wouldnt know either ive played on private servers where everythings screwed up in one way or another.

but yeah uhh if we could get the fullsize thing again cuz its really handy esp for doodle above you and threads where people ask others to post image references of their characters.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #9: May 26, 2009, 09:10:51 PM»
If I try and reinstall the link to original size mod it stop allowing people to link their images elsewhere. I wish I could resize them and use highslide..
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."