turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Plushies(toys) and clothing  (Read 770 times)

Offline keiroko

Plushies(toys) and clothing
«: June 02, 2009, 12:44:54 PM»
I am keiroko, artist of many trades!

**I currently have lost my job irl, the office I worked in closed and I would appreciate any commissions no matter the price**

::Examples::
http://keiroko.deviantart.com

::Contact Information::
**Best way to contact me is by email**
Furcadia forums : Keiroko
deviantArt : Keiroko
email : infinite_fate@hotmail.com
in game : Keiroko (whisper or postmaster)

-Plushies or furlows-
--Plushies--
small(4"-9") : 6-12$paypal
medium(10"-15") : 15-25$paypal
large(16"-20") : 25-40$paypal
extra-large(21"+) : 40$+paypal
--Fur pillows(pillows shaped like animals or just normal pillows)--
Prices will vary on design and size

-Ears,tails, paws, wings-
Prices will vary on cost of fabric and size

-Clothes: Skirts, Pants, pajamas, etc
Prices will vary upon fabric and size of customer( not descriminating sizes, only the face that the larger the more fabric, hence more cost )

**Please note also shipping costs will vary depending on where you live no rough estimate given*

**Side note : All prices for paypal is USD(united states dollar currency) please keep this in mind when paying with paypal or money order (paypal preferred) **

**Money Orders not recommended as they get lost easily in the postal service**

With love Keiroko n_n
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 01:58:11 PM by keiroko »
**I am always open for commission just contact me** **In my forum posts that is not saying paypal is more..it is saying ..for example 1$-3$ GD or Paypal and I typed it oddly.. Forgive any miscommunications**

Offline keiroko

Re: Plushies(toys) and clothing
«Reply #1: June 19, 2009, 01:59:01 PM»
I will post more examples soon.. currently I am without a camera.. but I will try to webcam them =P

Still open for commission
**I am always open for commission just contact me** **In my forum posts that is not saying paypal is more..it is saying ..for example 1$-3$ GD or Paypal and I typed it oddly.. Forgive any miscommunications**

Offline keiroko

«Reply #2: July 20, 2009, 11:36:33 AM»
bump

Offline Sync

«Reply #3: July 20, 2009, 07:40:18 PM»
idk if you just posted the wrong link or something, but i don't see any examples of plushies in your gallery.