turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: roleplay places (preferably modern)?  (Read 969 times)

Offline Jenni

roleplay places (preferably modern)?
«: June 02, 2009, 05:06:19 PM»
are there any places to roleplay besides tgt or tbc? tgt i know has a vast population but i don't want to run the risk of getting banned so i'll just wait another year until i'm 18, and tbc (my fallback) has adopted the same policy under new ownership.

i'm wondering if there's any other dream that's laid back about age and is active? preferably modern? i don't mind conforming to storylines or applying to guilds and whatnot, i just feel like roleplaying again and have no where to do such. ;___;

IPGD

Re: roleplay places (preferably modern)?
«Reply #1: June 02, 2009, 05:10:36 PM»
just lie about your age

Offline $kye

«Reply #2: June 02, 2009, 05:11:59 PM»
LOL i dont think tgt and tbc ever keep track of age unless youre like HEY IM this many years old

i rped in tgt and tsc when i was like 16 and shit and no one knew.

i know imag has town of brenton but its like western rp and usually dead. idk i never really go to imag cuz its mostly like historical rp way far back

Offline Jenni

«Reply #3: June 02, 2009, 05:23:29 PM»
ive gotten into so much DRAMA about the tgt age rule i prefer to avoid it so it never happens. plus, i don't want to be banned. i go there and f4 every now and then because i like to look at peoples characters..
i like the fact tgt has a lot of people and a wide variety but apparently it's a "sex" dream so its 18+, but im sure theres people who go there for the nonsexual aspects but w/e. :S

yeah they usually ban you if you're reported and people do that out of spite. :S ive been lying my age since i was 12 i prefer i could just be somewhere i dont have to.. otherwise i can just deal w/o it.

yeah i attended g&g once and it was pretty good but i was hoping for some suggestions to see if anyone knew someplace..

Offline $kye

«Reply #4: June 02, 2009, 05:44:43 PM»
yeah i understand LOL it can get uncomfortable with age restrictions and shit -.----

umm yeah i really dont know any places id snoop around imag or something or ai but ai doesnt have much to offer as far as like human/furre rp

Offline Electric Guitar

«Reply #5: June 02, 2009, 06:15:18 PM»
Try The Big City in Hawthorn.

Offline Azula

«Reply #6: June 02, 2009, 06:19:48 PM»
Try The Big City in Hawthorn.
are there any places to roleplay besides tgt or tbc? tgt i know has a vast population but i don't want to run the risk of getting banned so i'll just wait another year until i'm 18, and tbc (my fallback) has adopted the same policy under new ownership.

?????????

Offline Magma

«Reply #7: June 02, 2009, 06:44:28 PM»

anything