turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Wings' Reviews  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Suzy

Wings' Reviews
«: June 06, 2009, 04:16:00 PM»
People I Commissioned:
Sync- Commissioned a port for my alt Cup Ramen. It came out sooo good <3 Nice and prompt. I highly recommend.

Wizard- A quick 1 GD color doodle. Truly, an epic interpretation of the complicated persona that is Cup Ramen. Extremely quick, and drew exactly what a wanted. I highly recommend.

People Who Commissioned Me:

Strawberry Pocky- Colored her sketch, in the process of coloring another one. Payment was very prompt, and her character is super fun to work with. Excellent commissioner!

Banishment- Did a head shot of her super-awesome character Hailee. Payment was prompt. Excellent commissioner. :) Edit- Also did a full body. Payment was also very prompt (try within 5 minutes of asking for it) and her character is just super fun to color. I was given a little bit of artistic freedom with her colors so I had a blast. :D Ilu Banny <3

Qib- Canceled the commission on several occasions, finally canceled it for good, due to issues concerning getting payment and apparently needing art for some one else. I did not appreciate this. She was still very polite about it, though.

Compassion- I took a little longer than expected to finish her commission, but she was fairly patient with me. Payment was prompt. Her character is super cute and fun to work with.<3

Mr. Rosh- He challenged me to try drawing a snout on his cat/dog mix character rather than a humanoid face. It turned out really well and I'm glad he challenged me like that. :3 Payment was prompt, and he was patient with all the delays.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 12:36:09 PM by Wings »

Offline Sedde

Re: Ramen Reviews
«Reply #1: June 10, 2009, 05:14:27 PM»
Color coding is against the rules. o_o At least...I've been yelled at for it before.

Offline Sync

«Reply #2: June 10, 2009, 05:18:41 PM»
same here.

Offline Strawberry Pocky

«Reply #3: June 10, 2009, 05:38:28 PM»
~glomps the Ramen~ AWWW!!! i got a good review!!!! Thankies!!! ~cuddles and nuzzles with a giggle.~

Even if Ramen did break the rules, this is her first review, i think... So cut her some slack I'm sure she will fix it in a bit and not to mention most of her reviews were highly favorable anyway. ^-^
Donnie: "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"
Frank:  "Why do you wear that stupid man suit?"
-Donnie Darko

Offline Azula

«Reply #4: June 10, 2009, 05:42:21 PM»
it's in the rules LMAO

"Reviews are not to be sorted by any form of "good/bad" categorization. It is suggested you sort your list by Date or Alphabetically.

Categorization includes but is not limited to colors, symbols, groups, and sidenotes."

Offline Strawberry Pocky

«Reply #5: June 10, 2009, 05:50:41 PM»
Okay, so? She'll probably fix it when she gets back on. Doesn't mean you have to be mean to her and keep talking about it. You could be kind and considerate of someone and comment on the actual topic aka the review.
Donnie: "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"
Frank:  "Why do you wear that stupid man suit?"
-Donnie Darko

Offline Azula

«Reply #6: June 10, 2009, 05:53:19 PM»
no one was being mean. we were just informing her so she doesn't get yelled at by the mean staffies. :~(

Offline Banny

«Reply #7: June 10, 2009, 06:11:03 PM»
-Sqeals and pounces on- Thank you so much for the great review Ramen <3 And your an excellent person to commission! Love your art.

Offline Suzy

«Reply #8: June 11, 2009, 11:53:39 AM»
Oh. Whoops. I should read the rules more carefully. I missed a point on one of my final exams for that; we were supposed to draw a pony at the top of the first page but I didn't read the starting instructions. XD

Will change it. Sowwies. :>

anything