turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Oekaki Boards!  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Narnia

Oekaki Boards!
«: June 06, 2009, 08:01:49 PM»
FAZ is proud to introduce a brand new feature to the site... Oekaki Boards!

There are two boards available for us, The Doodle Board and Serious Business. Both have their own rules and policies, but everyone should find one that fits their needs. These boards can be accessed from the draw button in the menu at the top of the page or by clicking here.

If you find this new addition useful and enjoyable, please consider making a donation to the site be subscribing now.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

IPGD

Re: Oekaki Boards!
«Reply #1: June 06, 2009, 08:17:21 PM»
No mode!  Some security policies, censoring, filtering, or advertisements on shared servers may interfere with comments and other POST data.  Ask your admin for help.
CANNOT LOG IN WHAT IS HAPPEN!!!

Offline Narnia

«Reply #2: June 06, 2009, 08:24:27 PM»
My first suggestion is that if you are having problem logging in that you clear your cookies, cache, and temp files. You should be automatically logged into the Oekaki's if you are logged into FAZ.

If that doesn't help, can you provide me with screenshots and browser information?
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."

IPGD

«Reply #3: June 06, 2009, 08:35:36 PM»
Tried clearing that. The full error I get is what I quoted, but here is a screenshot. Happens for me in Firefox, Chrome and IE. Figured it might be the non-alphanumeric characters in my pass, changed it and it didn't work. Did try logging in out of of the forums as well. I had no problems with the test board you put up.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #4: June 06, 2009, 08:39:27 PM»
The issues appears to be occuring with users have changed their display name to something other than their login name. I'll try and get a fix ASAP.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #5: June 06, 2009, 08:57:01 PM»
Error should be resolved.

I had $OekakiU = $context['user']['name'];

I needed..

$OekakiU = $context['user']['username'];

lol

IPGD

«Reply #6: June 06, 2009, 09:27:09 PM»
most excellent

IPGD

«Reply #7: June 06, 2009, 11:27:08 PM»
STINKING UP THIS THREAD SOME MORE Are pictures on the srs bsns board screened, or is it a bug that my drawan won't show up on the front page? I can screw with it in the edit/recover picture sections

Offline Narnia

«Reply #8: June 06, 2009, 11:42:47 PM»
They are not screened. It should work exactly the same as the other board.

Black Rain

«Reply #9: August 21, 2009, 09:09:01 AM»
I can't get into the Doodle board. It gives me an error.

Offline Narnia

«Reply #10: August 22, 2009, 01:13:28 PM»
I'm working to fix them. I'm trying to isolate what the problem is in some recent code that was added to the site. I hope to have it resolved soon.

anything