turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Video Tutorial - Ports and items  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Lobsel Vith

Video Tutorial - Ports and items
«: June 12, 2009, 01:30:57 AM»
CLICK ME

Ignore the Silent hill header it's from my dream's website.
If this helped you or you have questions or comments please.
Feedback is magical. And it the review goes well i'll be sure to try to make more tutorials in the future.
They will not force us. They will stop degrading us. They will not control us. We will be victorious.

Offline Puff

Re: Video Tutorial - Ports and items
«Reply #1: June 13, 2009, 12:44:19 PM»
Agh. I love you. ;^; This has helped me greatly. Your shortcuts are really handy.

Thank you!~

Offline Lobsel Vith

«Reply #2: June 13, 2009, 02:12:14 PM»
Quite nice tutorials. The only thing I'd suggest is getting a different host for the videos, the host you're doing seems really pushy with ads, moreso than Youtube.

My host does streaming videos as part of my hosting package, maybe I should look in to setting that up for use of tutorials so we can watch things without being bombarded by advertisements.

I would love that. Sadly youtube crashes on me when I try to load vids and veoh is the best one I've found so far. Sad but i'm glad you watched. Also Sukihakoro I'm glad it helped.
They will not force us. They will stop degrading us. They will not control us. We will be victorious.

Offline binkari

«Reply #3: June 14, 2009, 10:01:55 PM»
I know this is barely related, but what program do you use to record what you do on the screen? Fraps seems to only work in-game. :(

Offline Lobsel Vith

«Reply #4: June 14, 2009, 11:49:15 PM»
I know this is barely related, but what program do you use to record what you do on the screen? Fraps seems to only work in-game. :(

Cam studio

Offline Narnia

«Reply #5: June 15, 2009, 10:52:08 AM»
Also, if things don't work out with hosting through Youlie, let me know. I might be able to set up some FTP access to FAZ's server for you to store video tutorials.
"The views expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Furcadia Art Zone, Dragon's Eye Production, or Furcadia."