turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 749 times)

Offline Nisari

Thank you!
«: June 12, 2009, 05:00:37 PM»

A much better lineart. <3
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 06:27:47 PM by Nisari »
How to draw a picture:  Start with a blank surface.  It doesn't have to be paper or canvas, but I feel it should be white.  We call it white because we need a word, but its true name is nothing...Black is the absence of light, but white is the absence of memory, the color of can't remember.

Offline Creek

Is the closest real photo I could find to help you maybe :x.

Offline Nisari

Is the closest real photo I could find to help you maybe :x.
[/quote]
I know I could probably make it look better by making it more of a side view (like that photo) instead of a view from above...But I want the fox to take a large chunk of space. I may just have to change the view though. Thank you very much!
How to draw a picture:  Start with a blank surface.  It doesn't have to be paper or canvas, but I feel it should be white.  We call it white because we need a word, but its true name is nothing...Black is the absence of light, but white is the absence of memory, the color of can't remember.

Offline $kye

idk about changing the view to solve the problem but in the reference photo the fox's back is rounded upward and the back you drew is a little more flat. so maybe making the fox in the port's back rounded up at more of an arch could help? if any of that makes sense LOL

Offline Nisari

idk about changing the view to solve the problem but in the reference photo the fox's back is rounded upward and the back you drew is a little more flat. so maybe making the fox in the port's back rounded up at more of an arch could help? if any of that makes sense LOL

Like this?

Sorry if its not the best, I'm outside drawing with touchpad. XD

Offline $kye

heres a red line LOL sorry i should of done one in the first place. my edits a little bulky but hopefully it helps more n__n

Offline Nisari

heres a red line LOL sorry i should of done one in the first place. my edits a little bulky but hopefully it helps more n__n

Yes it does. I had tried starting the back from that spot on the ear but it made it look incredibly fat. That little curv in helps, I'll definitly try something more like that. Thank you so much!

Offline $kye

no problem! i guess further observation of fennec fox pictures and stuff will help you more with their anatomy and how it all works. thats the best i can offer LOL