turtles
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Old artwork - Sadil premades, non-remap and remap.  (Read 889 times)

Offline Sanne

Old artwork - Sadil premades, non-remap and remap.
«: March 05, 2008, 08:11:07 PM»
I've been looking around in some old art folders from almost two years ago and stumbled on some artwork I've never really... used. Since they were original characters of mine I never got to develop, I am selling the artwork in pairs - you get one cropped, good quality non-remap portrait AND the full drawing. You can use the designs as you see fit.

You can't claim creation to yourself though. I don't mind you using the design or artwork, but I still hold copyright over it. So please give credit where due. :) I will make no edits. I no longer have the full files for these drawings, so making changes is virtually impossible since I have no layers to work with anymore. Please take them as they are - it's a great chance to start off pretty with a new (main) alt!

There is also one remappable portrait I drew a while ago as a commission for someone. However, since that person never got a chance to use the portrait (I think he quit Furc...) I got permission to resell this a while ago.

I accept:
Paypal only right now.

You can put a (minimum)bid on these or autobuy them for the price listed. My goal is to have these sold and used. This is old art but some of the better I did back when. :) Please post, PM or whisper on Sadil.

Bidding ends: 5 days after first bid was made.

QUALITY REDUCED
These images are reduced in quality and whatnot. The actual drawings are pretty nice looking. :)

Port 1
SB: $10
HB:
AB: $20

Click for full (NOTE: Non-sexual nudity. It's a child centaur without clothes, but nothing sexual.)
Port 2
SB: $10
HB:
AB: $20

Port 3
- Remaps fully, male lapine
- Edits MUST be made.
AB: $5
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 09:54:03 AM by Sadil »
"Deep down inside, you wish you were skinny."
"No. Deep down inside, you wish you had half the confidence I have to be yourself."

Offline Sanne

Re: Old artwork - Sadil premades, non-remap and remap.
«Reply #1: March 06, 2008, 08:58:16 PM»
AB set to 5 bucks for the male lapine port. (:
"No. Deep down inside, you wish you had half the confidence I have to be yourself."

Offline Haggle

«Reply #2: March 07, 2008, 02:06:03 AM»
Oh wow.. I LOVE the first one! <3 good luck!

Offline Sanne

«Reply #3: March 07, 2008, 02:48:14 AM»
Oh wow.. I LOVE the first one! <3 good luck!

Thanks. ^.^ I just hope someone wants to buy them. I'm haggeable people! (And no, that wasn't a pun, as crazy as it might seem. XD)

anything